Chapter 5 Astral Express meets The Destroyer of Worlds/Treasure Sniper Thief

Hi there everyone! It took a while to upload due to family matters along with us getting ready to move. But I felt a bit better that I decided to make another chapter. So there's that.

Jose's POV

Where we last left off at Natasha's clinic

I got up from the bed I was resting on and sighed.

"Good news is...I feel better now. So maybe there's something I could do, help out, or maybe fight something... I'm not sure." I muttered to myself in thought not noticing the clacking of heels approaching me.

*Tap, tap*

I felt someone poke my cheek, breaking me out of my thoughts, so I looked to my left and saw Natasha smiling lovely at me holding out a cup of coffee to me.

Natasha: "Seems like someone was really tired. Heh. You have a cute face when you sleep Jose~." She smirks a bit amused.

I blush and accept the cup of coffee mumbling a thanks before taking a sip.

Once I took a sip, a burst of flavor hit my taste buds as I smiled and closed my eyes at the liquid, went down my throat as I gulped it down, before holding it again.

"This is really good! Who made this? This is simply divine!" I spoke with my eyes lightening up, as it's one of the best coffees I ever tasted, easily outclassing one of the world's I've been too, where the coffee was said to be amazing.

I heard Natasha giggle with her eyes lightening up in joy.

Natasha: "I'm the one who made it, helps me stay awake when dealing with patients even if it means missing sleep, glad to know that someone else enjoys it." She smiles sweetly at me which caused me to blush a bit but I then registered what she said.

"Hol up, you missed sleep? Natasha, you know it's bad if you don't get rest every now and then, even if it's only for a few hours." I said looking into her eyes.

I see her nod her head, as I sigh and grab our cups and put them on the dresser, before gently grabbing her and pulling her towards me. With Natasha letting out a squeak of surprise.

Natasha: "H-Hey! What're you?!" She was then immediately silenced by me holding and gently stroking her hair as I hummed a bit.

"You need to get some sleep, at least for a bit. It's still late after all. So I order you to get some rest." I simply told her, not budging from my words.

She then lets out a yawn and mumbles.

Natasha: "I c-can't just sleep...I need to keep an eye on everyone Jose."

I smile as I continue stroking her hair and humming to her, seeing how beautiful she looks.

"Doesn't matter, you NEED to rest, Natasha. If you don't, then I'll force you too. Now please, sleep, for me."

I see her slowly starting to close her eyes as she snuggled into my embrace, practically inhaling my scent, which made me blush.

Natasha: "Only because you...asked...seeing you here, felt like a dream...scared of waking up, to see your not here..." she mumbled sleepily as all the sleepless nights, hit her like a freight train.

I chuckle slightly and looked at her with care, love, and worry. Before gently kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I won't make you feel lonely. You have my word."

With that being said, she smiled, before falling asleep immediately.

I chuckled seeing how she's asleep before getting serious and remembering this is when the Herta Space Station will be attacked, plus if I go, I can save some lives. So I grabbed my DecaDriver and made an Aurora Curtain appear, before walking into it.