Mmm sleepy

Quick info: this is that one au where victor never got sick and died and satanick never met Ivlis.

Satanick was sitting on the edge of his bed. He had a bored expression plastered on his face.

"Hmmm..." He thought to himself. "I haven't seen Victor in a few days, I should go visit him.."

He considered that thought for a few more minutes.

"Ehh.. I'll just go check up on him.."

With that being said, Satanick created a portal to the human world. He went through the portal, becoming more excited by the second. The more he thought about it, the more happy he was to see Victor. Once he made it out the other side of the portal, he ended up a little bit aways from Victors house. After a few minutes of walking, Satanick approached Victor's front door.

He knocked on the door, and to his surprise, it opened. Victor must've not shut it all the way. It was around 2:30 a.m. at the time in the human world, so Satanick became a bit worried. It isn't very normal to leave your front door open when you sleep. Satanick walked inside. He took a peek in every room he passed, hoping he would find Victor in one. Satanick eventually made it to Victor's office. The door was shut but unlocked. There was light coming out from underneath the door. Satanick quietly opened the door, wondering if Victor really was in this room.

And to his surprise, Victor was! He seemed to be working at his desk until further inspection. Victor was actually asleep. Satanick came closer to Victor, tilting his head to level with Victor's.

(Hmmm....) Satanick thought. (He's asleep?... Why's he sleeping here... How late was he up?)

Satanick gently poked Victor's shoulder. No response. Satanick could tell that Victor was breathing, so he couldn't be dead. Satanick felt a bit bad, so he lifted up Victor, bridal-style. He carried him out of the office and into Victor's room, gently placing him in his bed. He lifted the blankets over Victor, turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight, Victor.." Satanick said quietly. He shut Victor's door behind him as he left Victor's room. He went back into the office and put away the stuff that Victor left out before he fell asleep. He shut off the table lamp and went into the living room, he decided to stay until victor woke up again. Satanick spent most of the time reading random books Victor had on the shelf. He was determined to be there when Victor woke up.

...5 hours later...

Satanick was in the middle of reading a book when suddenly he heard a door creak open. He set the book down and got up to investigation the noise, peaking around the corner. He saw Victor walk out of his room.

Victor looked a bit shocked to see Satanick so early and so suddenly, but eventually found his words.

"Erm... Good morning, Satanick.." Victor said, looking at Satanick a little confusedly. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked.

"I just came to check up on you!" Satanick said, smiling. "It was really late, and I found you asleep at your desk, so I put you to bed."

Victor cracked a little smile. "You.. Put me to bed?" He said.

"Yup!" Satanick replied cheerfully.

"Ah, well... Thank you." Victor finally said.

"Ehh, don't mention it. Here, how about you sit down for now and I'll make some breakfast? You seem pretty tired... Don't overwork yourself, alright?" Satanick said, smiling with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll be alright, its fine.." Victor said, complying to Satanick's first request at the same time.

Satanick chuckled as Victor took a seat. Satanick hurried into the kitchen and started the kettle so he could make tea. He knew Victor loved tea. He started making some toast as the kettle was boiling. After maybe 7 minutes, Satanick walked back into the room holding a cup of tea and a plate with toast.

"Here you go!" Satanick said, setting the plate and cup down in front of Victor.

"Thanks, Satanick. You really don't have to do th-" Victor started before being interrupted by satanick giving him a death glare.

"No. I do have to do that." He replied, sternly. Victors eyes widened a bit, he never knew Satanick could be that scary.

"Otherwise, you won't take care of yourself!" He said, back to his normal expression. "You need to start caring for yourself more! Lately, every time I've come to visit you, you're either sleeping, working, or you had already fallen asleep while you were working!"

Satanick looked at Victor a little worriedly. "Have you never heard of a break? Because you need to give yourself one..."

"Satanick, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?" Victor replied, taking a sip from his tea.

"Hhhhh... Whatever..." Satanick sighed, he was genuinely worried about Victor's health. He didn't want Victor to stop taking care of himself.

For a couple of minutes, there was a long silence between them. Victor continued eating, and Satanick staring out the window.

"Can you at least promise me that you'll get a healthy amount of sleep?" Satanick spoke up. "I care about you a lot, I don't want to have to see you be so hard on yourself for no reason."

Victor was silent for a few moments, thinking about what Satanick said.

"...Fine. But only because I don't want you to feel bad." Victor answered.

Satanick's face almost instantly lit up in joy. He was glad Victor was deciding to take care of himself, even if just a little bit.

"Thank you, Victor." Satanick said, smiling.

"...Nghh, you're welcome..." Victor replied. Victor could've help but crack a faint smile. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he secretly enjoyed seeing Satanick happy. It made him feel happy, too.

[Heheheheh amazing oneshot ikr? I came up with it myself heheheh. Pls give some satavic oneshot ideas.. Pls no 18+ type of stuff, only fluff.. And ig I'll do angst as long as it doesn't give me TOO MUCH depression (/j)]