Babysitting Crea (and Satanick)

Credits to @LilacLikesLavender for the oneshot idea

Recently, Satanick has been visiting Victor more and more often, it has almost become a daily routine that he's visited Victor. Victor has been more stressed and focused on work lately, so he's had less and less time to spend with Crea and Satanick. Satanick had a plan to force Victor outside and to take Crea to the park with him.

"PUH-LEAAAASEEE!!!" Satanick begged, shaking Victor's shoulders as Victor held a serious look on his face. Crea stood a couple feet away from the two, witnessing it all.

"Ngghh!!! Fine! Only because you won't ever shut up about it if I say no." Victor replied, crossing his arms.

"YAYYYY!!!" Satanick cheered, jumping up and down as Crea also cheered, but less as intense as Satanick did.

Victor couldn't help but crack a smile. Seeing the two of them happy like this gave Victor joy.

"Alright, alright. Enough! Where did you want to go, Satanick?" Victor asked, standing up.

"The park!" Satanick joyfully replied.

"Alright then..." Victor said, walking over to Crea and grabbed her hand. "Let's go.."

Satanick quickly rushed over to the two, grabbed Crea's other hand. He looked just as happy to go to the park as Crea was. Satanick honestly acts more of a child than Crea does sometimes.

...30 minutes later...

"VICTOORRRR!!!" Satanick shrieked. He was at the top of a slide on the playground. "COME UP HERE AND GO DOWN THE SLIDE WITH ME, IM SCAAAARED!!" Satanick yelled, pretending to act scared so he could hold onto Victor while he goes down the slide.

"Are you kidding?! Aren't you meant to be the devil?!" Victor replied, putting his hands on his hips.

"HEEEYY!! I DIDNT FORCE YOU TO COME ALONG FOR NOTHING!!" Satanick yelled back.

After about 5 more minutes of the two arguing back and forth, Victor decided to just go down the slide with him, otherwise he feared that Satanick would never stop begging.

Victor sat at the top of the slide with his arms crossed while Satanick attempted to sit behind Victor correctly. He wrapped his arms around Victor's torso, holding on tightly.

"I'm readyyyy!~♪" Satanick sang. Crea pushed Satanick, causing both Satanick and Victor to go down the slide. Victor looked completely and totally unamused, even though he secretly liked being intimate with Satanick like that.

As they reached the bottom of the slide, Victor unfolded his arms and attempted to stand up, but Satanick wouldn't let go of him.

"...Hey, do you mind?!" Victor said, trying to break free from Satanick's grasp.

"Nope!~♪" Satanick chirped, smiling as he kept bothering Victor. Eventually, though, Satanick let go of Victor. Victor went back to the bench he was sitting on before Satanick forced him to go down the slide. He continued to watch over Crea and Satanick, making sure one of them—mainly Satanick—didnt do anything stupid.

...20 minutes later...

Victor called the two off the playground, as they were going to go back home for lunch. The 3 of them walked back home, the 2 adults both holding Crea's hands like how they did when they first set off for the park.

Once they reached home, Victor left Crea and Satanick in his office while he went into the kitchen to make lunch. Even though Satanick was told to NOT leave the room, he still did.

"Viiictorrr, can I help?" Satanick said, pulling on the apron Victor was wearing as Crea stood on a chair to be closer to the other twos' height.

"Uuughh, fine!!!" Victor replied.

Satanick obnoxiously hugged Victor, lifting him off the ground and spinning in circles.

"Thank you, Viictorrrr!~♪" Satanick sang as Victor looked visibly irritated at Satanick's actions. Satanick surprisingly gently set Victor back down, turning to whatever Victor was making.

"How do I help?" Satanick asked, smiling cheerfully.

"Well, there's nothing to help with... You insisted to help..." Victor replied.

"Awh, that's no fun!" Satanick said. "Can I at least serve the food?" He asked, smiling mischievously.

"Ah, how about we both serve it... I'm afraid you might do something to the food if I let you serve it by yourself..." Victor replied.

"Aagh, fine!" Satanick said, crossing him arms.

"Here, Crea, why don't you go and take a seat at the table?" Victor said, crouching down to Crea's level. Crea simply nodded as she skipped out of the kitchen and plopped herself into one of the chairs at the table.

"Alright.. Here, you hold Crea's plate, I'll take the other two." Victor said, picking up the two other plates.

"Got it, head-chef!" Satanick teased.

"Whatever..." Victor said, trying to hide his smile. The two carried the plates out of the kitchen, setting them down at the table. They were SUPPOSED to sit in a triangle, but Satanick insisted on sitting next to Victor. Throughout the entire meal, Satanick wouldn't stop bothering Victor. Now while Satanick could get to Victor's head sometimes, Victor still cared for Satanick. Although, then the two "babysat" Crea, it was more of Victor babysitting Crea and Satanick. Victor never minded that though, he was just happy to spend some quality time with the two people he loved.

[Eheheh make that 4 in 1 day. Pls recommend more ideas yayayayayayayyy]