Emotional support bunny!!

Credits to @LilacLikesLavender for the idea

Satanick was sitting at his desk back in Ne-No-Kuni, thinking about Victor, like usual. He was worried about Victor. He seemed very depressed and stressed and all of that stuff. Satanick was thinking of ways to help lift all of that off of Victor, when all of the sudden, he had the BEST idea ever.

He got up and ran outside into the meadow, looking for the nearest bunny. He spotted one and almost instantly pounced on top of it.

"AHA! GOT YOU!!" Satanick said, holding the bunny firmly, making sure it doesn't escape.

Now, you might be wondering what Satanick could possibly do to help Victor with that bunny. Satanick had the idea to take a bunny back to Victor's world and give it to him. It could be like his emotional support or therapy pet! It was the best idea Satanick's ever had, probably.

Satanick pet the bunny for a few minutes before opening a portal to Victor's world. He stepped through the portal, taking the bunny with him. Satanick appeared in Victor's world a little bit always from his house, but it was nothing that he couldn't walk.

...5 minutes later...

Satanick knocked on Victor's door with one hand, using the other to hold the bunny. A few moments later, the door handle turned. Satanick looked forward, expecting to see Victor, but was instead greeted by Crea.

"Oh, hello Crea!" Satanick said, smiling cheerfully at Crea.

"Hello! What are you here for? Professor is working." Crea said, looking up at Satanick.

"Hmm, he is? May I speak to him, I have a little present for him!" Satanick replied.

"Yes, you may." And with that being said, Crea stepped out of the way, allowing Satanick to enter the house. Crea led Satanick into Victor's office, where Victor could be seen working on some stuff.

"Hey, Viiictor!~♪" Satanick sang, rushing over to Victor.

"Oh, hello, Satanick! Why are you here this time?" Victor said, directing his attention to Satanick.

"I got you a little gift!" Satanick replied, holding out the bunny. "I've noticed how stressed you've been lately, so I got you an emotional support bunny!"

Victor's eyes widened at the sight of the bunny. "Satanick, where did you even get that?!"

"From Ne-No-Kuni!" Satanick answered, smiling warmly. "Here, you can hold it!"

Satanick placed the bunny on Victor's lap. Victor looked down at the fluffy creature. "How will I take care of it?! I don't have the proper supplies!" Victor said, panicking a bit.

"Chill out! It'll be fiiiine. You just gotta feed him and give him water, its not that hard!" Satanick said, proudly putting his hands on his hips.

Victor was starting to understand why all of Satanick's bunnies died so often. That was the worst advice he has ever been given, regarding taking care of animals.

"Satanick, its not that easy..." Victor said, gently petting the bunny.

"Whaaat?! Come on!!! Ughh, I'll travel back to Ne-No-Kuni and get you proper supplied then later, alright?" Satanick said, crossing his arms.

"Fine, fine... Just.. Make it quick, alright?" Victor replied.

Crea had walked over and also started petting the bunny too, softly stroking the bunny's back. The bunny seemed to have calmed down while he was in Victor's arms, unsurprisingly. And with that, Victor was already becoming attached to the bunny. Satanick's plan surprisingly was working! Victor seemed to be less tense the more time he spent with that bunny.

"Well, I'm going to go and get that stuff!" Satanick said, smiling as he opened a portal.

"Oh- and, Satanick?" Victor called out before Satanick entered the portal.

"Yes, Victor?" Satanick answered.

"Thank you... For bringing this... Bunny.." Victor said, a but unsure what to say. He still wasn't 100% sure if it was even a bunny. After all, it was from Ne-No-Kuni.

"Awh, no problem! I'll be back shortly!" Satanick said, entering the portal. The portal closed behind him, leaving Crea and Victor by themselves.

[This one was a bit short but I still got it!!!!)