First date eheheh

Oneshot idea by: @cuuteheather

(Warning: a bit ooc)

It was a beautiful night. The stars were shining brightly, the moon was high in the sky, everything was perfect. Satanick and Victor were sitting in an open meadow that was littered with many beautiful flowers. The two were looking at the stars and trying to point out every constellation they could see, and just little patterns in general. I guess you could consider it a date.

Satanick wasn't really looking at the stars as much though. His gaze turned to Victor, however, Victor was oblivious of where Satanick was looking. Satanick was staring at Victor's face, smiling faintly. Eventually, Victor caught on.

"Hey... Satanick?.. Is everything alright?" Victor asked awkwardly.

It took Satanick a minute to snap back to reality. He was daydreaming about Victor.

"O-oh! Yes, I am fine! Sorry... I just was... A bit... Distracted! Eheh..." Satanick replied. Satanick attempted to change the topic if the conversation. He quickly looked back up at the stars, scanning the sky for something, ANYTHING to point out to Victor before he could start questioning him again.

"Ooh!! Hey, Victor! I found one that looks kind of like a... A uhhh.... Uhm.... A.. A bunny! Eheh!.." Satanick pointed aimlessly into the sky after failing to locate some sort of arrangement of stars worth pointing out.

"...Hmm? Where?" Victor asked as if he forgot about what just happened.

Satanick had to come up with yet ANOTHER excuse. There wasn't actually any bunny constellations.

"Oh! Uhh... Aw man, I just lost it..." Satanick said, pretending to sound disappointed.

"Oh... Wait, is that it?" Victor pointed towards an arrangement of stars that really did look like a bunny. What a blind fool Satanick was. It practically as right in front of his face too!

"Ohh! Yeah.. That's it..!" Satanick said nervously.

The two continued stargazing for a while. Satanick started daydreaming again, this time making sure to look at the stars, instead of Victor. He started to think about them having a first kiss. Thinking about that started to give Satanick butterflies, and a urge to make it happen. He just needed the perfect moment, and soon.

Fortunately, Victor wasn't doing anything, and he didn't look like he planned on doing anything for awhile. So, Satanick took his chance.

Satanick grabbed Victor's face and turned it to face his, quickly pecking him on the lips and turning back, looking at the stars again as if nothing had happened. Victor, obviously, was flabbergasted. He was so shocked, it was so random and uncalled for.

"Satanick..? What was... That?!" Victor said. His tone was a little nervous.

"Oh... Uh... I just..." Satanick started before trailing off.

"Did you just kiss me?..." Victor asked.

"....Maybe.." Satanick replied, trying to avoid all eye contact possible with Victor.

Victor formed a faint smile on his face.

"Yknow, if you're gonna kiss me, AT LEAST do it well..." Victor said before kissing Satanick this time. Satanick was just as shocked as Victor was when he first kissed Victor.

After Satanick gained composure again, his expression turned to one of (obviously faked) anger.

"HAH?!?! ARE YOU SAYING I CAN'T KISS WELL!!!" Satanick said, crossing his arms.

It seems the tables have turned, surprisingly. You'd think Victor would probably be the one to be all tsundere like. Nope. Not in this situation, at least.

Victor only chuckled before looking back at the stars. They continued sitting together in silence for a couple more minutes. After Satanick fully calmed down, he sneakily placed his hand on top of Victor's. Victor blushed slightly at the small gesture, returning the favor and holding Satanick's hand.

[Wowie 2 in 1 day amazing wow oh my!!! This was kinda fun writing yes yesss pls recommend more I want to cook and feed all of you (plus myself secretly)]