Family issues ft. Trash (fumus)

(Quick disclaimer: since I didn't know how to tie this in to the plot, this is not only a little itty bitty bit ooc, but its a bit uncanon with the fact that satanick is "gentle" or whatever with victor)

Credits to @cuuteheather for recommending the oneshot

Victor was spending his day like he would spend any other. Working. He was so focused on his work, that he didn't notice Satanick walk into the room.

"Heyyy Viiictorr!~♪" Satanick sang, walking over to Victor and whatever he was working on. "Whatcha up to?"

Victor was a bit surprised by Satanick's sudden appearance.

"Ehh? How'd you get in? I thought I locked the door..." Victor started.

"Nah. It was unlocked. I tried turning the handle after I knocked and you didn't answer." Satanick replied, smiling.

"Oh?..  Ah, silly me.." Victor said, smiling back nervously.

Victor felt a bit uneasy around Satanick. Last time Satanick went over, Victor was left with a couple of bruises from Satanick being a bit rough when Victor didn't want to stop working after Satanick asked Victor to go on a walk with him. It wasn't the first time things like that have happened. Another time, probably the worst incident of them all, victor almost fell out of the window and into the rosebush below from spraining his ankle and tripping over a loose paper that fell onto the floor earlier in the day.

Victor was confused why Satanick always treated him like this. He seemed to genuinely care about Victor at times, but he would also hurt him without feeling bad after wards—or at least from what victor could tell. He was done with Satanick's shenanigans. He wanted an answer.

Victor finally mustered up the courage to confront Satanick about it.

"Hey, Satanick?" Victor asked, looking directly at Satanick.

"Yes, Victor?" Satanick replied, smiling cheerfully.

"Why do you always hurt me so much..." Victor finally said after a few moments of hesitation.

As soon as Satanick heard Victor ask that, his expression almost instantly turned to one of sorrow and pain. Satanick knew why, but wasn't sure if Victor was ready for the truth, or if Satanick was ready to tell him the truth in general.

"Uh... Its... Its a lot to explain..." Satanick started, he looked more nervous than cheerful now.

"Take your time... I just want an answer.." Victor said with a reassuring smile.

"Well... Uhh... I guess I just never really into the normal kinda love..!! Heheh... Yeah..." Satanick lied, trying to avoid the real reason.

"Hmmm... You're lying, aren't you?" Victor said, his expression frowning a bit.

"Wh-what?! No..." Satanick tried to cover up but failed miserably.

"Satanick. Its easy to tell if you're lying. Just tell me the truth.. I promise, it won't change my view on you.." Victor said, placing a hand on Satanick's shoulder reassuringly.

"Err... Fine..." Satanick sighed. "The real reason is because of my brother. He's never loved me the same way everyone else loves, if that makes sense. I guess you could say his kind of love is... Torture. And since he is my only family... You'd expect I'd take after him.."

Victor was a bit shocked at Satanick's response.

"W-wait... So... You're telling me... Your brother... Tortures you?!" Victor said, his expression turning to one of worry.

"...Yeah, basically." Satanick replied. His face showed no emotion. Victor couldnt tell if that was because Satanick truly didn't care about what his brother had done to him, or if he was just trying to hide all of the pain from the experiences.

"Wow... I... I'm so sorry.. That's... Terrible.." Victor started. His face now showed one of guilt and sorrow for Satanick. "Well... I'll tell you what." Victor said, looking back up at Satanick.

Satanick curiously tilted his head. "Hmm?"

"I'll love you in a way your brother hasn't... I'll show you lots of affection... I'll make sure to take care of you... I'll.. I'll love you.." Victor said, giving Satanick a reassuring smile.

"...Wait, wait, wait, wait... Are you being for real?" Satanick asked, awestruck.

"Yes! Why wouldn't I be?" Victor replied.

"...Victor..." Satanick said softly, looking down at Victor. "Thank you.. I also apologize, for treating you like that... I never knew it would've hurt you that badly.."

"Eh? Apologize? Satanick, its alright. You don't need to apologize, ok? The only person who needs to apologize is that brother of yours." Victor smiled, gently placing both of Satanick's hands in his.

"Wow..." Satanick said to himself, completely mesmerized by Victor's kindness. "Thank you, Victor... I promise, I'll protect you for as long as I live..."

"Awhh.. I will, too.." Victor replied, smiling sweetly at Satanick.

Satanick gently placed a kiss on Victor's forehead before bringing him into a comforting hug. Victor hugged Satanick back, holding him tightly. Victor couldn't help but smile, knowing that Satanick truly did love him.

[Ehehhehehe another one complete!!! 3 in 1 day, amazing!!!!! I wouldn't mind doing a fourth yknow... If someone could just... Drop an idea... Maybe... Yes... No... Maybe so....]