Hidden Intentions

Chapter 2.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

.

.

.

"Bro, you can't always be doing this to me..."

"I know I know... But you know how I'm like! I just can't help it!!"

"Yeahh, I know. But you kinda caught me off guard there.... We were lucky she didn't get bothered by it."

"Dude, what are you worried of? Just look at her!"

.

.

.

.

.

( Ayano's imagination conjured up the above image)

"We both know she deals with punks much worse than us!" Hornykouji states. "In fact, she should consider herself honored to have even put a dent on our attention span!"

"Now that you mention it, I guess that is pretty amazing of her to do. I mean, with those rigorous N-Back training, I thought I'd have more control over my attention... But I guess there are some things that the male body was not built to resist."

(Author-san: N-Back is a popular training method for increasing IQ, specifically the working memory.)

"Yeah, yeah!" Hornykouji gets riled up. "In that case, we should keep staring at her even mor-"

"HUSH!" Monsterkouji says dramatically...

"E-eeek!!" Hornykouji recedes and Ayano's trousers stopped bulging.

"Good boy. Now's not the time," Ayano says to his Johnny-boy.

"And thanks for the help, Monsterkouji."

"Don't mention it," Monster-kouji replies in a ['as long as i win in the end, that's all that matters'] voice.

The end.

.

.

.

( Author-san: Yes. It's the end.💀😵)

.

.

.

.

And then I ended my internal debate switching focus to the external environment.

Seeing as no one was around, I decided to lament out loudly, "Dang! I need to find a way to control my pupils around the opposite gender."