part 20

"how.. how do you know?" my voice cracks, i hope it's not what i think it is. "i was talking to her.." he looks down at the ground, i push him off me, "what..?" i look up at his face and look away immediately, worst part is.. i don't see any love anymore, "i can't believe that you'd get with MY bestfriend! WHILE I WAS HERE IN PAIN YOU WHERE FUCKING MY
BESTFRIEND?" i shake my head, "y/n" his eyebrows arch, "i fucking hate you." i look at him in the eyes, he scoffs and bites his lip "i fucking hate you." he mumbles tilting his head slightly, "what did you say?" i lean closer to him staring into his eyes as they are piercing at mine, "I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I NEVER LOVED YOU!" he raises his voice, i jitter back, as tears are streaming down my face, "no.." he touches my arm with regret as i sprint out of the room, "y/n-" gustav says looking at me strangely, "i'm going." i grab my things, "where?" his voice goes higher, "back to my dads, i don't care if he's a shitty father but i'd rather kill myself than even be in the same room as tom!" i slam my fist on the table making the boy flinch, bill storms in, "what are you doing!?" he looks at the bags, "leaving." everyone comes in, "y/n don't leave!" georg says walking slightly towards me, tom doesn't say a word and just looks down on his phone. a tear drops from bills eye, "don't go!" bill hugs me stroking my head, i shake my head and grab my bag, i step a foot out the door and run to my dad's house.

the rain starts pouring through my hair, it sends shivers down my spine feeling the coldness. "y/n!" tom runs after me. His voice sounds desperate and needy, i don't care anymore though, if he hates me, i hate him even more. he grabs me from behind as i try to wiggle myself out, "get off me!" i mumble, i knew i couldn't get out, he's much stronger than me, stronger than anyone. "please listen!!" tears weld up in his eyes, i hate seeing him this way, it makes my knees buckle. "what i said-" he sighs, "that you hate me." i stare at him with no emotion, "i dont, i really don't" he shakes his head sobbing, "please don't go back to him, please!" he cries as his eyes are piercing down at mine with his eyebrows arched. "i can't do this!" i feel tears streaming down my face, "tom you keep hurting me so much, you make me feel like a fool! a fucking fool!" i start punching his chest with all my power, it's not giving him any pain but its making me feel better.

TOMS POV
seeing her feel like this is making me feel a way i never felt, i don't want to loose her, she's not even letting me speak. "y/n let me talk" i yell making her flinch, "i fucking hate you, so fucking much" she sobs on me, i wrap her arms around my neck as i feel her tears roaming on my shirt, i can't believe i- me tom kaulitz made her feel this way, i made her cry. "i fucking love you." i kiss her jawline softly, i stop and have a glance at her eyes as they meet mine, i smash my lips on hers as the rain pours down on us. "i'm sorry.." i mumble, she looks at me weakly, "hey.. you ok?" i rub her cheek with my thumb, "yeah.." she stumbles, "hey-hey-hey!" i wrap my hand around her back to save her from falling, her eyes close. "y/n!" i shake her, i pick her up like a baby and start sprinting to the house. weird looks from everyone near, that won't stop me! never in a million years. "come on y/n.." i mumble still trying to wake her up. i kiss her and continue running.

as i arrive, mine and y/n's hair and clothes wet, i grab on to her tight as i walk on the gate waiting for the speaker to answer. "please babe.." i hear my voice crack. her eyes open slowly, "what..?" i hug her tight, "what happened?" i hear her speak, "you fainted.." i nod my head, i grip onto her tightly pulling her shirt as our lips meet, "i love YOU, not Mia." i smile softly, "how can i be sure of that..?" she stands up and looks at me deeply. "i didn't fuck Mia, i found out since she used the same ip address" i giggle, "i'm so sorry." she says as tears form, "i can't do this tom.." the gates open as i stare at her in disbelief, "wha-what..?" my smile drops as so does my heart.

Did she really just break up with me? "i'm sorry tommy" her eyes close as she walks out. "why, y/n?" i place my hand on her shoulder, "i wasted so much tears for you.. i saw you and mia, i seen how you look at her. you never look at me that way" her voice starts shaking, any second she will break. "you.. you don't love me tom, you love her." a tear drops down my eye, she wipes it off gently, "i love you tom, just not in that way anymore.." she weakly smiles as tears are rolling down her cheeks, i walk coldly to the door as bill answers it, he hugs me as i break into tears in his arms. bill smiles softly and pushes me to my room, i don't like Mia, i fucking hate her, i hate her for saying those things for y/n, she ruined my girl.

YOUR POV
i walk in and see georg, i can't help but to hug him, i sob as my face is on his chest, i feel his hand rubbing my back. "shh.." he whispers in my ear continuously. i stare at him and rub my eyes, "you ok?" he tilts his head and corrects his hair with a gently smile, "i'll be fine.." i side hug him, "i.. i don't have a room to sleep in, great." i nod my head in annoyance, "you can sleep in mine! it's ok" he pats my head, "i'll stay on my side don't worry" he laughs, i trust him, he's my friend. "thanks" i smile back, and go into his room, i quickly change into my pjs, it's a black laced crop top with some matching shorts, i walk out and brush my hair, i meet eyes with tom, he quickly looks back at his phone and ignores my existence, i scoff and hop on the couch, i grab my phone and go on facebook, i look at the post with wide eyes, the title reads "tom kaulitz and y/n l/n break up"

it shows an image of photos of me and tom crying, i punch my phone and comment on the post, "you need to mind your FUCKING BUSINESS YOU ASSHOLE." i type hardly, "FUCK!" i groan punching my phone continuously, tom eyes me up and down, "what the fuck are you doing" he laughs, "nothing that includes you- oh never mind it does." he climbs over the couch and grabs my phone, "geez- 100 replies already to your comment!" he giggles, "do you not care!? about the post" i yell, "obviously i do." he passes me the phone and walks away to chug some milk out of the carton, i admire him from afar, "liking what you see?" he laughs, "jokes on you, you don't love me." he mumbles walking back to his room. my smile fades.