Chapter One ~ Incident

Printer sat on a cliff alone, breathing heavily, legs shaking and cold. He was starting to realize something. S'more was not what everyone thinks he is. They're all idiots! S'more is not an object. He saw it with his own two eyes. He saw him take his own face off! He walked into a lab, holding something. He saw it. He knew something was up, and he was gonna get to the bottom of this rabbit hole. 
     He stood up slowly and hesitantly, and slowly made his way over to S'more's lab. He looked around and saw the three other hosts still asleep and bunched up like animals. He got to the lab and looked at the door. He tried opening it but failed miserably. He walked around the whole thing. There was a window in the back. It was his only choice. He raised his fist... and PUNCHED the window as hard as he could. He got a small "thownk" and an aching hand. He shook his hand and looked around. An axe. A bloody axe with footprints around it. It was from the challenge before cancellation. Printer shed a tear as memories flashed inside his head. He wiped the cold, painful tear off his face and picked the axe up. 
     He gave it a squeeze before SLAMMING it into the window, the whole thing shatters and an alarm goes off. "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" It screamed. He panicked and threw the axe at the alarm, barely hitting it but still able to turn it off. He felt a lump in his non-existent neck as he arched his feet and walked over to the axe. He sat his ass next to it and picked glass shards out of his feet as he looked around the room. It was cold, and dark, and there was a bed, along with a rack with test tubes, one of them had a very light green substance, the rest empty. There was also a whiteboard. This was all that Printer needed... It read, "Current Target: Carpet." He didn't understand though, what was he aiming for? He had a train of thought full of questions, before he was cut off by a familiar voice. 
     "Why, hello, Printer! You could've just asked to come in, y'know?" S'more said enthusiastically, wearing a smug smile with his hands behind his back. Printer's heart seemed to stop. 

★・・・・・・★ 

A/N: haha idiot you get a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!! stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD i'll writee the next chapter tomorrow its midnight help