Chapter Six ~ Web

El Nudelo Spider looked around quickly for the person he betrayed, Biscuit. He didn't know what he was thinking last episode. He felt selfish, he wanted to apologize. He saw her talking to Magazine and slowly walked over to her. Eventually, he got there, next to Biscuit. He spoke in his quivering voice, "H-hey Biscuit? Can I talk to you?" He asked. She looked at him and sighed. "Make it quick." They walked away from Magazine, out of ear shot. 
     When they got to a private space, Biscuit leaned on a tree with her arms crossed. "What." She asked sternly. "I um... Wanted to apolgize. I'm sorry for everything. What I did back there was stupid, and selfish, I'm sorry." Silence followed El Nudelo Spider's apology before Biscuit replied, "Thank you. I bet you couldn't ever save me with those twig limbs!" They both laughed and started walking back. Luckily, they weren't too far in the woods, and they found their way back. However, it wouldn't be like this later. 
     They didn't talk for a few hours, that is, until El Nudelo Spider ran up to Biscuit again, grabbing her hand and trying to drag her back into the woods with him. "What has gotten into you?!" She exclaimed. El Nudelo Spider jumped up and down like a child, "Come look! Please! I worked so hard on this!" He exclaimed back. He took her into the woods after she gave in and followed a trail of white string. A bit of walking, and they made it to a web about the size of a regular El Nudelo, or Biscuit and El Nudelo Spider stacked on top of each other. "You made this?" She asked. El Nudelo Spider responds with a proud nod and a goofy grin. Rustling is heard in the bushes behind them... 
     They both turn around and notice the white string missing. All of it. Biscuit puts her hands on her head. "W-what are we gonna do now?!" 
"...Walk one direction and hope we make it back?" 
"Do you know how big these woods are?!" 
     They both stop talking as Biscuit gets on her knees and prays silently while crying. 

"Lord, please let us get back safely..."

★・・・・・・★ 

im not even christian im a fucking atheist i swear i am the worst at making my truths seem true i literally have a shirt with the monster energy logo and it says "messiah, he energizes my soul" and also a black cross necklace, tiny bible dangler, god knows what else. i promise im atheist dawg i swear :sob: 
anyways guess who got distracted in the middle of writing a devils are here to stay chapter and made a song edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me 

(go check out my soundcloud sera04phina05)