Chapter Two ~ Demon

Printer looked at the old vegan in disgust as he growled. "You... You're not an object..." He hissed. S'more kept his smug smile and walked towards the hopeless Printer. "Printer, your contestants are stupid. They never noticed anything wrong with Mint. He was possessed. And no one noticed!" He chuckled in pride as he looked down at the victim deviously. "Y-you're sick..." Printer growled as he picked up the axe. "Don't even bother trying to kill me. I'm not that weak." S'more said unamused. Printer yelled as he stood up and held the axe over his head, "SO BE IT!!" He slammed the axe down, slicing S'more in half. He screeched as he gained devil-like limbs, hooves, and a tail. The screeching went for a few seconds before S'more turned to dust and Printer fell to the ground. Silence. 
     Printer looked at his now dead hosting buddy. Tears started forming in his eyes and he covered them. He wasn't sure why he was crying. S'more was evil, he deserved it. 
     A few minutes of crying later, he wipes the tears away and looks at the bed. A diary lie alone on the bed. He walks over and sits down and picks the lone book up. He flips through the pages, turning more and more pale with each page. "No way he- he- he wasn't..." He tripped on his own words. The substance was Mint's soul. He slammed the book down and grabbed the tube, jumping out the window as fast as possible and running to Mint's usual sleeping place. "I can save him..." He whispered.