Chapter Five ~ Remember

WARNING! This chapter discusses trauma, feel free to skip the first paragraph if this is triggering. 

★・・・・・・★

"Trowel..?" 
"What is it, Beer?" 
     This had been going on for a few days. The two boys laid in bed, 5:34 AM. Beer wanted to forget what happened to him. He felt lucky to be there. He could still remember the voice. 'Just sign this contract!' It haunted him. "Is this trauma that can be accepted? Was it supposed to hurt me? Am I valid?" Beer asked, tears in his eyes. "If it traumatized you, if it affects you, then yeah. Your trauma is valid." Trowel turns his head to look at Beer before speaking again. "Listen man, this has been going on for a few days. You need to get over it. If you can't, we can get someone for you. S'more's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." Trowel sits up and looks at him.
     He was surprised with a hug and tears from Beer. He hugged back, smiling softly. "I'm here for you." Trowel whispered as he nuzzled his face into Beer's bottle neck. The day went by like any other normal day. Well, new normal. They felt the need to put a stop to the pranks. Everyone needed to recover from the incident. Trowel and Beer were sitting on their couch, watching TV. Beer could barely pay attention to anything going on. He was thinking of S'more. He looked around a little, noticing Arch sitting under a tree. "I'll be right back Trowel." Beer said. He got up shakily and walked over to Arch. He gulped and sat down next to the smaller one. Arch looked up at him and spoke. "S'more tore you apart too, I'm assuming." 
"Kind of." 
"What happened to you?" 
"He tried to take my soul. I feel lucky Trowel was there for me, he's the one who saved me, after all." 
     The two sat there for what felt like hours. It was just 10 minutes. Eventually Trowel came around. "What are you two up to, hm?" He asked. The two just looked at him, before Beer spoke. "Wanna join us?" 

★・・・・・・★ 

bonus art that i dont rlly like