Chapter Seven ~ Together

Cactus sat on Mint's memorial bench, tapping his thigh as he thought heavily about his relations with everybody. Especially Trowel, Beer, and Wallet. Wallet. All four of them had went to jail. Trowel and Beer were friends. Why couldn't Wallet and Cactus be? They could probably get along. He was spaced out, thinking of everything, before getting a snap in the face from the shorter brown square. "You dumb fuck! I'm trying to talk to you!" Wallet said. 
     Cactus just stared at him blankly before saying, "How long have you been there?" After he asked, he pat the spot next to him on the bench. Wallet growled and sat next to Cactus. "Too long." He said. Cactus spoke up again a few seconds later. "Hey, so, I was thinking... Maybe we could try to get closer." 
"Not interested." 
"Like friends." 
"I came here to tell you the same thing." 
"Really?" 
     Wallet looked up at Cactus. "Yes." He said. The two stared blankly at each other. "What do you wanna do?" Cactus asked. 
"Wanna go destroy the recovery center?" 
      Cactus looked at him and shrugged. "Sure." Before they knew it, Cactus was behind Wallet carrying an axe. Wallet used the sharp tip of the axe to look for the hard part in the ground. They had to be close. Eventually, he found it, raised the axe, and slammed it into the ground as hard as he can. Him and Cactus laugh loudly as he repeatedly slams the axe into the recovery center. 
     Hours later, it's 9:03PM. The two are laying in Cactus's bed, one of Cactus's arms around the shorter one. Cactus sighs before speaking. "That was a great day. Thanks man." Wallet, with his eyes closed, replies, "Thank you as well." The two both close their eyes and go to sleep. 
     They weren't gonna wake up. 

★・・・・・・★ 

time to write trowel slamming some beerussy sigh