chapter 29

Author's POV

" Umm this is my first time to be on a date " confessed Ryan with a bit of hesitation dripping from his words yet hes the one who broke the brief silence that was present between them since the moment they sat across from each  other. 

Jenny smiled " I know "

" But I'm not the kind of girl who would feel proud to be your first  " she added further.

"Oops "

Both of them chuckled.

It's a pleasant evening for both as one is admiring the beautiful sight which is available in front and the other one is enjoying the time of being admired.

After a lot of denying and accepting games Ryan finally decided to give it a try and prepared himself to face whatever falls after this date.

Somehow the conversation with Natasha helped him to figure out what actually he wanted to do rather than what he was denying to do.

Ryan slipped into a crisp white shirt that clinged to his body like his second skin. Tucking the shirt inside black casual pants he left the upper two buttons of his shirt open letting his hairless smooth chest shine in reflection. Folding the sleeves till his forearms Ryan applied gel on his hair to set it perfectly and sprayed poison cologne on the nap of his neck.

After making sure that he looks stunning Ryan drove to Jenny's mansion and waited for her to walk out as he pinged her message about his arrival.

By the time He reached Jenny was all set up to rob his heart  as she walked towards him wearing a black ruched bodycon short dress that reached till her mid thighs and had a long V neck that gave a glimpse of her bouncing bosoms.

She left her hair open and chose to wear minimal makeup and accessories as the dress itself was a lot of work.

Even though she wasn't wholly confident because of the dress she that she started to feel unsure about her choice of clothing today but the moment she saw Ryan staring at her with a glint as he murmured slowly " you look amazing "  all her second thoughts about the dress and her choice flew away filling her with new found of confidence.

She sat confidently flexing her curves beside him as he drove to the Skyline Sea facing restaurant that he had booked for their date night.

Jenny was thankful that her father wasn't home yet when Ryan came to pick her up. Otherwise she would have been embarrassed to let her father know that his prediction about Jenny and Ryan's closeness turned true. Plus she knows her father would definitely tease her for this later.

Although she knows that her father is right yet she just doesn't want to accept that so soon.

With slow music making its way to his ear Ryan could barely keep his eyes off from her.

"You know the first time I saw you.....you seemed boring .... Never thought one day we will be dating each other " she had to admit the fact.

The first Jenny saw Ryan in a magazine, THE NEW CEO IS HERE TO STOLE WOMAN'S HEART WITH HIS EFFORTLESS CHARM that headline got her attention and made her peep into the magazines when she was waiting for her hair spa turn in a beauty care salon.

But other than the headline there was nothing about him that impressed her, he was undeniably hot but his lifestyle seemed too boring for her. Work and home and there's nothing else like she expected him to be. By the headline she thought he must be a playboy billionaire with a lavish lifestyle and when she didn't read anything about him as per expectations she put down the magazine and scrolled her phone for something interesting.