2

*Time skip*

No one's pov

"I'm concerned about this fleck material of which they speak. It could be a weapon. Could be a new shield or armor." Bubo said.

"Having examined them your Majesty they do show signs of the trials they described." Barran says as she looks at Boron.

"It beggars belief to think that these brave owlets would fly here by themselves to spin a fairy tale. Does my Lord Allomere feel otherwise?" Strix Struma says as she sees Allomere chuckling.

"Oh good Glaux. Boron your Majesty if I understand this correctly Metal Beak is not a myth. He's building a slave army of moon-blinked owlets and is planning to conquer the world with magical pellet debris. Without intending any disrespect and particularly to my little friends who have been through so much such a story simply stretches plausibility too far. Does that notion strike Ezylryb as amusing?" Allomere asks as Ezylryb laughs before coughing.

"What cheek! What's amusing to me is that you would cover yourself by besmirching these fliers." Ezylryb says.

"Perhaps my good fellow Ezylryb wishes us to race back to war." Allomere says.

"No,No." Ezylryb says.

"Perhaps he'd write a poem about it from his hollow, while the rest of us... Well, while the rest of us had our talons deformed too." Allomere says as (y/n) looked at him.

"Please mind your words Allomere" (Y/n) says as she glares at Allomere trying to maintain her calm look.

"Uh-huh." Ezylryb says.

"But I say caution when the losses could be so many." Allomere says.

"I would never counsel rushing blindly into war. But for a cause such as the one the boy described for a violation of peace. So blatant. So powerful... Of course I'd fight! What other course to take? And if you think I'm a coward or I'd simply urge others on I'll fight you right now." Ezylryb says as he goes over to Allomere.

"Order." Boron says as Ezylryb backs off.

"Boron you can judge the winner." Ezylryb says

"Mildly owls. We're trying to seek the truth." Boron says as he looks at the owl and his group.

"The truth? I told you the truth. The Pure Ones exist. They've kidnapped me and dozens of owlets from our hollows. They want to enslave us all and rule our world without pity. Yes, the only proof I have are my words. But words were the only proof I ever had that you were real. And still, I believed." The light brown and white owl says.

"Would you argue with that father?" (Y/n) asked looking at her father with eyes full of pity for the owls.

"I will not argue with it." Boron says.

"Your Majesty my search and rescue chaw is scheduled to leave on a routine survey during the next full moon." Allomere says.

"No." Boron says.

"Perhaps we could..." Allomere then gets cut off by Boron.

"You shall leave immediately. Take your best owls with you Allomere. And be thorough." Boron says as he stomps a rock on the ground.