3

*After the council*

(Y/n) pov

"Hmm....that Allomere has been acting strange lately..." I thought to herself while flying to dinner.

"Where are you heading to princess? A voice from behind startled me.

"Oh Otulissa you startled me. I'm headed to dinner and stopppp you're my best friend so call me (y/n)." I told her feeling irritated by the fact that everyone keeps on calling me princess or little princess.

"Alright alright I apologize prin- (y/n). Hehehe almost said it. Mind if I fly with you to dinner?" Otulissa asked since it has been a long time since I had the chance to go out. As everyone is always to protective.

"Of course you can. Come on." I told her flying beside her while talking about life.

*Time skip*

No one's pov

"Oh to be a young owl with a taste for adventure... arriving to the Tree for the first time. Well done to hold your own in there. Some more nice strong gizzards. The Tree always needs them." Ezylryb says before taking off flying.

"He is one strange owl." The little owl says.

"I think he might be missing a few talons." The light brown and white owl says as Otulissa and (y/n)come over.

"And a good bath. Gross old owl." Otulissa says.

"Otulissa please mind what you say.Come on then you lot. You're late for dinner." (Y/n) says as she and Otulissa take off with the owls following them.

"Try to keep up now." Otulissa says as the group lands.

"Now Matron's instructed us to give you lot a rundown on the way we do things here. During your basic training..." Otulissa then gets cut off by the light brown and white owl.

"Wait, wait, wait. Basic training?" The light brown and white owl asks as (y/n) looks at him.

"You don't just become a Guardian overnight. It takes years. Years." (Y/n) said.

" Unless of course you show impressive results over a short time like the princess here. but even she had to prove herself before being chosen. Only our absolute best... are chosen to be..." Otulissa says.

"Wait...Princess? Who are you two?" The little owl asks.

"Are you going to keep interrupting us? Now if however unlikely you do have talent you'll be tapped or selected for a specialized chaw or squadron. There's navigation, healing, search and rescue, blacksmithing, weather interpretation, colliering." Otulissa says.

"I expect to be placed in the navigation chaw myself. Name's Otulissa, by the way." Otulissa says kindly.

"And I'm Princess (y/n) but please just call me (y/n). I'm part of the healing chaw. It's one of the more difficult ones to be placed in." (Y/n) says as the light brown and white owl looks at her.

"She's taught by the queen herself. (Y/n) here is very delicate and can't fight but she has a talent for healing. Considering how much everyone is protective of her. Hahahah" Otulissa says as (y/n) looks at her.

"Anyway who are you two?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at the two owls.

"I'm... I'm Soren. Heh. This is Gylfie." The light brown and white owl says nervously as (y/n) smiles at him kindly.

"Hello. Our friends that arrived with us are Twilight, Digger, and Mrs. Plithiver." Glyfie says.

"Well Soren and Gylfie it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the great tree." (Y/n) says as she smiles.

"I believe your friends are in there." Otulissa says as she gestures to where everyone is eating.

"If you'll all mind but may I join you all.Oh and Otulissa you may leave now thank you for everything" (y/n) said as she gave Otulissa a kind smile as she went in to have dinner with her new group of friends.