7

*No one's pov*

"We'll follow the Whale's Fin. It's how they would have gone." Glyfie says as the group is leaving the Great Tree.

"We must hurry!" (Y/n) says.

*Timeskip*

"I see something. There." Digger says as he sees a helmet on the ground.
"We should check out that smoke." Soren says as he sees smoke in the distance before the group flies toward it.

"Soren look." Glyfie says as the group sees a blue light and lands nearby.

"No no dad.. We need to find a way to help them." (Y/n) said worriedly seeing her dad along with the guardians trapped in the blue light.

"Well we can't just leave them down there writhing in pain. Can we?" Twilight asks as the group is watching from the distance.

"Of course not twilight what type of question is that." (Y/n) answered.

"No you don't understand. When we were at St. Aggie's we saw what those things can do. They do something terrible to your gizzard. Isn't that right Soren? Soren?" Glyfie asks as she looks at Soren.

"Uh we've got bats inbound." Digger says as he sees a bunch of bats in the distance.

"Not to worry. I can down a hundred of those bloodsuckers." Twilight said unworriedly.

"Uh... Ooh. How about a thousand?" Digger asks.

"Well we won't find out sitting on our tail feathers will we? Come on!" Twilight shouts.

"Wait! Just wait. Of course." Soren says.

"Soren what is it?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at Soren.

"The flames. That's it. I think I see a way to free the Guardians." Soren says as he looks at the fire nearby.

"No Soren. You can't fly into fire." Gylfie says worriedly knowing what Soren is gonna do.

"Listen Gylfie I need to trust my gizzard. Twilight can you take care of the bats?" Soren asks as he looks at Twilight.

"Friend I'll give you as much time as I can. But hurry. And be careful. Come on!" Twilight shouts as he flies off with Digger and Glyfie.

"Soren, please be careful. Come back to us in one piece. Okay?" (Y/n) asks as she gently nuzzles Soren before looking at him worriedly.

"I'll do my best. And you should be the one who needs to be careful." Soren says as (y/n) nods before flying after the others.

"Gylfie!" (Y/n) shouts as she sees Gylfie getting overpowered by bats before grabbing a few stones and throwing them at the bats.

"Thanks (y/n). Guys look!" Gylfie says as the group sees Soren manage to free the guardians.

"Soren.. He did it!" (Y/n) shouted happily.