5

*Timeskip*

No one's pov

"Feel the gutters! The currents in the rain. A scupper! A swillage! Baggywrinkles!" Ezylryb shouts as the group is flying with him and (y/n) in a storm.

"Baggywrinkles? He could have at least given us a vocabulary list." Otulissa says.

"Now this this is the way to learn!" Ezylryb shouts excitedly.

"Oh yes! This is exactly how I want to learn. In a monsoon!" Digger says sarcastically.

"The air currents warm in different ways you see... from the sky to the ocean. You can't fight them. You have to feel them with your gizzards. Aha! You see that one? Soren see it! Is there. Go for it. That's it! Use your gizzard boy. Trust it! Fly inside. He sees it. He sees it. Hold it. Hold it. Soren. Hey, hey, hey! Hey careful! Look out! Soren!" Ezylryb shouts as Soren begins to master the flying before losing control and begins to fall.

"Soren!" (Y/n) shouts as Ezylryb quickly flies down and grabs Soren.

(Y/n) quickly flew beside him to make sure he's ok.

"Are you hurt anywhere? You okay?" (Y/n) asks worriedly.

"Yeh I believe so.Don't worry I'll be fine" Soren says smiling at (y/n) as Ezylryb flies over.

"Owl come to my hollow." Ezylryb says as he looks at Soren.

Later as (y/n) was reading a book under the midnight sky in her hollow she sees Soren come flying over.

"Hey Soren. Hmmm... I see that he told" Alexis said.

"That he is and was Lyze of Kiel? Yes." Soren says as (y/n) nods her head and goes back to reading her book.

"Mmm...(y/n) may I ask something but it might be personal to you?" Soren asks as (y/n) looks at him.

"Sure I don't mind as long as I can answer it." (Y/n) answered.

"So I have this friend of mine who wants to ask his crush out but is too afraid and he's not sure if she likes him back. What do you think he should do?" Soren said.

(Y/n) pov

"Well he can try dropping subtle hints or engaging in casual conversations that show your interest or inviting her to a group outing or event. Oh and DO NOT rush into confessing. That's all I have to say from my honest point of view." I answered him.

"Wow. You sound like you got confessed too a lot of time. Hahaha." He said with a sad look in his eyes but still laughing.

"True. But honestly I'm waiting for a certain owl to have the guts to come up to me and confess. Well I guess your friend and I are in the same situation." I said giggling.

"That owl is surely lucky to have caught the little princess' attention. Oh well I hope you have a restful sleep and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow." He says as he leaves my hollow.

"Oh Soren I wished that I had the guts to tell you that the owl I was talking about was you. I wonder who is that owl that you liked so much?" I thought to myself as I fell asleep as the sun rose.