8

*No one's pov*

"Oh yeah! Woo-hoo!" Digger shouts before the group lands next to the owlets and starts keeping the bats away from them.

"Ha ha! Good job my friends!" Twilight shouts happily.

"Pure Ones attack! Crush them! Before they can recover!" Metal Beak shouts inthe distance

"This battle isn't over yet. Don't let your guards down!" (Y/n) says.

"Guardians we must uphold our oath. To battle!" Boron shouts as he and other owls fly off.

"(Y/n) go take the owlets and hide. I don't want anything to happen to you" Ezylyrb says as he goes to fly off.

"But I wanna go with you." (Y/n) says as she flies after Ezylyrb.

"Princess you can't risk getting hurt. What would your parents say." Ezylryb says.

"I'm not asking for your permission I'm going and that is that. Please stop treating me like I am made of glass." (Y/n) says annoyed.

"Sigh…Alright then princess. Come on and stay close." Ezylryb says as he flies off with (y/n) before the two fly towards Metal Beak.

"Well the legendary Lyze of Kiel. What's this now? Some kind of wolf and owl shifter for a prodigy?" Metal Beak asks as he looks at which (y/n) give him a loud shriek.

"Princess stay behind me." Ezylyrb says as (y/n) glared at Metal Beak before going behind Ezylyrb. Watching the two owls circle each other.

"Once again is come down to just you and me. And now I can take my vengeance for this." Metal Beak says.

"You should thank me. It appears to be an improvement." Ezylryb says as he and Metal Beak start fighting. (Y/n) then watches as Ezylryb manages to knock Metal Beak down before a white female owl with red markings attacks Ezylryb.

"Ezylyrb!" (Y/n) shouts as she shriek and begins randomly attacking and fighting with the owl only to accidentally trip on a stone and get pinned on the ground by the owl.

"(Y/n)! No!" Ezylryb shouts before getting attacked by Metal Beak.

"Well done Nyra." Metal Beak says as he pins Ezylryb.

"Well well. If it isn't the weak little princess. Too bad you have to die.You would of made a fine soldier if you trained under me instead of that good for nothing, goody-two-shoe Barran." Nyra says as she places a claw under (y/n)'s beak.

"Get off of me and how dare you speak ill of my mother!" (Y/n) shouts as she struggles to get loose.

"Be done with it then. Look away (y/n)." Ezylryb says as he looks at Metal Beak.

"No! Let go of him!" (Y/n) shouts fearfully.

"No! I'm not letting you hurt one more soul." Soren says as he flies over and knocks Nyra off (y/n) before attacking Metal Beak with a burning stick.

"Oh you're not letting me? Oh what a pity to waste…such a strong, young and confident Tyto." Metal Beak says as he fights with Soren before pinning him down as Nyra pins both (y/n) and Ezylryb..

"No Soren!" Ezylryb shouts.

"Soren!" (Y/n) shouts.

"Oh. You know this sad old owl and this weak, good for nothing princess." Metal Beak says

"He's my teacher. My hero. And she's…she's my…" Soren hesitats as he looked at (y/n).

"Soren?" (Y/n) asks curiously.

"Well your hero can teach you one last lesson about Pure Ones strength..." Metal Beak says.

"Don't move." Nyra says as she tightens her grip on (y/n) and Ezylryb.

"By letting you watch him die and then your little girlfriend will follow." Metal Beak says before Soren throws him off and begins fighting with him. Ezylryb than throws Nyra off him not knowing that she still held (y/n). Soren fight with Metal Beak seeing both Nyra and (y/n) is unconscious. Ezylryb quickly flew to the unconscious (y/n) then watched as Soren manages to beat Metal Beak but results in Metal Beak falling to his death.

"Pure Ones! Fall back! To me!" Nyra shouts as she regained counscious and leaves with the remaining Pure Ones.

"You saved mine and (y/n)'s lives Soren. Thank you." Ezylryb says as Soren rushed to (y/n).

"But look what I did in doing it." Soren says looking at (y/n) before nuzzling her in attempt to wake her up.

"Soren you did what was right. And you did it well. It seems we will have to amend the Chronicles. Huh?" Ezylryb said.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine." Ezylryb said noticing that soren was worried.