AVCCS S01E02 Part II: Robbing Every Store Part II

The punch didn't even phase Luke, not causing him to flinch or yell out in pain. But at the very last second, Luke swerved the car away from the gas station and continued down San Andreas Avenue.

"Dude, I'm not that crazy, calm your shit," Luke said in the most casual voice.

"Hey, are you going to try and get those Smokeys off our tail?"

Chase had to admit his defeat. This wasn't a practical situation to try and throw sticky bombs out of the window in this high-speed pursuit, so, he switched back to firing his good ol', decked-out M16A4 Assault Rifle and began to fire at the police car.

"Man, I can't believe they're sending out only one car-" But before Chase could finish his sentence-

The duo heard another pair of sirens, and saw on Palomino Avenue, turning onto San Andreas Avenue (The Street Chase and Luke were fleeing on), was a 1977 Plymouth Fury 4-Door Sedan, painted in an LSPD livery.

[https://live.staticflickr.com/5185/5679023423_7202b3cbc0_b.jpg] (1977 Plymouth Fury 4-Door Sedan)

"GODDAMMIT!" Chase yelled out as he diverted his attention to the second police cruise and fired at it.

"You know? Maybe if we don't tell the whole wide world that things are going well for us, the opposite won't happen." Luke advised.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Chase replied.

"Man, I wonder why the only police cars this department got are ones from like the '70s and '80s..." Chase questioned.

"Maybe it's because the LSPD's budget is so shit, they probably have to fall back on old cars they somehow still had in inventory and put those fossils into service but, I like old cars," Luke responded.

Chase let out a brief chuckle upon hearing Luke refer to the Los Santos Police Department's budget as shit.

"Hold onto your ass, I'm going to Tokyo Drift this rusty ho!" Luke said with a goofy smile.

As he floored it, yanked the steering wheel to the right, and slammed on the brake, performing a flawless drift onto Alta Street, before taking his foot off the brake, all while kicking up smoke and hearing the rear wheels of the car squeal.

"Hey, quit shooting, I know just where to hide!" Luke said to Chase.

Chase obeyed, tucking his head back into the car and lowering his gun.

"Where are you takin' us, drift boy?" Chase questioned, eyebrow raised.

Luke concentrated on driving, as he kept driving down Alta Street, he took a hard right into a place known as "Roger's Salvage & Scrap" a recycling plant and scrapyard located in the Southwestern Region of the State of San Andreas. He drove into a scrapyard, where there were objects such as broken appliances, mangled and rusty pieces of junk metal, and broken down cars, and one thing that was of interest in this scrapyard was a rusty, T-34-85 Tank, a famous Soviet Medium Tank from the Second World War.

"Alright, follow me," Luke said before taking the keys out of the ignition, opening his car door and getting out before slamming it shut, and running into the husk of a rusty old bus, intending to hide within it.

Chase didn't question and did as he was told, running out of the car with the duffel bag full of cash, and his M16A4.

He then widened his eyes when he remembered that he had left the bag of money he had robbed from their last target, in the backseat of their car...