AVCCS S01E02 Part III: Robbing Every Store Part III

Then, his friend in the driver's seat slammed the brakes of the Chevrolet. The three police muscle cars, including the '74 Matador, were hot on their tail and were getting closer and closer as they rocketed down the pier.

"DUDE?! THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING RAM US UP THE ASSHOLE!" Chase yelled as he punched his buddy in the shoulder.

Once again, even though Chase threw hard punches (Especially what he did at the Crackhead outside the Rob's Liquor ), this punch didn't phase Luke in the slightest, he didn't flinch or cry out, as if he didn't even feel it. As the four police cars got closer and closer, Luke reversed his car to the right, making a clear way for the police cars to run off the pier.

When the NPC Officers found out what happened, it was too late for them to slam on the brakes, and one by one, each of the four police cars shot off the pier and 100+ Miles An Hour, and plunged into the sea to meet the fishes, four loud splashes were heard as water rose and splattered onto the wooden pier. Chase's eyes were wide, and his mouth hung open in shock. He was lost for words...

Luke had essentially trolled four police cars into driving off the pier and into the sea. All his buddy did was sit there, laughing his signature, evil villain laugh.

"Dude... I can't believe you did that! You're a genius! I knew I should've copied off of you in Middle School!" Chase blurted out.

"Oh wait... We only had two classes together throughout our time in Middle School and I wasn't really there..." Chase said, with a bit of a sad tone as he remembered, throughout the 7TH and 8TH Grades, they only shared two classes together, and that was in 8TH Grade.

Luke eventually stopped laughing and looked down at the water in disappointment.

"Such a disappointing demise for such legendary beauties..."

He said in a voice of sadness, referring to the fact that a '69 Camaro, a '69 Torino GT, and a '70 Coronet R/T were lost to the ocean, destined to spend the rest of their existence, left to lay, rust, and decay away on the sandy, sea floor. Even Chase had a bit of a saddened expression, the '69 Camaro was one of his favorite cars, and he, in fact, owned one in real life outside of this GTA World...

"Alright, the pity party's over, you can only cry for a few minutes a day," Luke said in a bit of an authoritative voice, referring to himself.

He shifted the car into drive and began to drive back down the way they came, but they noticed in the distance, there was that same spike strip van, blocking one side of the wooden pier, and a spike strip set up on the other side of the pier. The NPC Cop standing in front of his police van wielded a Mossberg 590 Pump-Action Shotgun, and had a goofy, triumphant grin on his face, as if his van and spikestrip were the equivalent to the Berlin Wall.

"Did you forget about me?!" The cop said in the voice of the Spy from Team Fortress 2.

"Hey, Luke? Do I have permission to use-" Chase asked before being cut off.

"PERMISSION TO ENGAGE!" Luke said in the voice of the World of Tanks Crew Voice as he gave Chase a head nod.

"YAAAAY!!!" Chase shouted as if he were an excited child.

He hopped out of the car and picked out his M20A1B1 Super Bazooka from his Weapon Wheel, a crazed, goofy expression on his face. He calmly stated as if he were reciting the alphabet:

"R is for..." before yelling "ROCKET!"

He fired the rocket launcher, and an explosive projectile shot across the pier. The smug grin on the officer's face turned to one of fear, and he tried to jump over the pier's guardrail to avoid the blast.