AVCCS S01E02 Part V: Robbing Every Store Part V

Then, a Time Card abruptly appeared on the screen with the time: 12:00 AM.

Parked on top of Mount Chiliad, was the Blue Green Metallic, 1994 Saturn SW2 Station Wagon. Out of all three getaway vehicles they used (The other two were the Rusty Cadillac Royal Maroon, 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, and the Purple 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Minivan), the '94 Saturn was the vehicle that had survived their robbing spree without being wrecked or completely destroyed.

Positioned on top of the mountain near the Saturn, were three metal folding chairs around a small bonfire. Sitting in these three chairs were Chase, Christopher, and Samuel. Chase was counting all of the money they had stolen from all the Gas Stations, Liquor Stores, and Mini Marts across the state of San Andreas. Christopher was eating from a bucket of popcorn, and Samuel had a bottle of beer in his hand.

Next to Chase's chair, was a small folding table, which he was utilizing to count the money he and his buddies had stolen. Also on top of the table were a few napkins, a bag of fast food, and a bag of weed. Behind the three men were two camping tents, a forest camo one, and a red one, and it appeared they had established some sort of campground or home base atop Mount Chiliad.

"Do you guys want any? Chase, Sam?" Christopher asked, wanting to offer some popcorn to his friends.

"Nah, it's alright, man," Samuel answered.

"Sorry, I'm counting the racks we made- Oh goddammit I lost count!" Chase replied cordially, until exploding at the fact that he had lost count of how much money they stole. "That's the ninth time I lost count!"

"Hey? Is it me? Or do you guys feel like someone or something is missing?" Samuel asked.

The three men collectively placed their index fingers and thumbs on their respective chins and thought about who or what was missing.

"Hmmmm... Who or what could it be?" Samuel questioned.

Then, a look of shared realization came across the men's faces, and they all looked out toward the right. Seated about 15-20 feet away on Mount Chiliad, was Luke, in his own metal folding chair. It looked like he was sitting in silence, looking out into the night sky. The trio couldn't see his facial expression or what he was doing, because he had his back turned to them, but Luke had a slightly stoic and sad expression on his face as he looked off into the distance.

Sad, but soft, violin music began to play...

Chase stood up, and walked over to Luke, placing his shoulder on his buddy's shoulder. Christopher and Samuel got up and stood a few feet behind their two friends.

"Luke, you look like you're looking off into the distance, into the night sky..." Chase said with a smile and a playful tone in his voice.

Luke then let out a gentle sigh.

Before he spoke, he took out a golden, circular love locket from the right pocket of his worn, black, windbreaker jacket. He opened up the circular object, and on one side was a picture of himself, smiling. On the other side, it displayed an anthropomorphic, female red fox, with voluminous, blonde hair, shining blue eyes, and a beautiful smile.

"Sometimes you just, I... I... don't know, you know? You just... You go through life... You do the things-" But before Luke could finish, a Record Scratch sound effect played, and a devious smirk came across Chase's face

"You have NO idea what the fuck you're talking about, dude," said Chase.

Upon hearing the start of Luke's speech, and hearing Chase just cut him off, Christopher and Samuel began to laugh.