AVCCS S01E02: Bloopers & Outtakes

Blooper/Outtake #1:

In the Del Perro Parking Garage, Chase and Luke are sitting inside their '84 Monte Carlo.

"Bro I told you, before we even started this robbing spree, you should've gotten a better ride, it's a miracle this car hasn't just flat-out exploded with us insi-"

But before Chase could finish his sentence, the automobile exploded.

Blooper/Outtake #2:

Flooring down Route 68 were Chase, Christopher, Luke, and Samuel in their stolen Blue Green Metallic 1994 Saturn SW2 5-Door Station Wagon... Los Santos County Sheriff 1980 Dodge Aspen Sedans were after them, sirens blaring...

Then, driving on the opposite lane of the road as a car... Not just any car... It was a Flame Red 1997 Plymouth Neon Expresso 4-Door Sedan, and within the vehicle were three of the main protagonists from Grand Theft Auto V: Franklin Clinton in the Driver's Seat, Michael De Santa in the Passenger Seat, Trevor Phillips in the back seat, and Lamar Davis, who also sat in the back seat. 

[http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/34990229.jpg] (Plymouth "Flame Red")

[https://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/1997_plymouth_neon_202302-65a97cda1c1a4c4c8f75ad607a916663-21495.jpg?fit=940%2C626]
(1997 Plymouth Neon Expresso 4-Door Sedan)

As Luke noticed the car in the opposite lane, and immediately recognized it from its round headlights and cab-forward design body, the Anime "WOW" sound effect played, and a wide smile came across Luke's face as his eyes widened. A smile of pure joy and excitement was on his face like a child on Christmas Morning as he would recognize this vehicle from anywhere...

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8URukvnUYTw) [Sound Effect Reference #1]

"OH MY GOD! IT'S A PLYMOUTH NEON!!!" Luke erupted in pure excitement. He eagerly rolled down the window, and like a fan noticing a celebrity, began to wave his hand at the Plymouth's driver and occupants.

Franklin, Michael, Trevor, and Lamar stared at the Asian man in confusion.

"The fuck?" Franklin said.

"Heh, man sure does love his Neons..." Samuel said, cracking a smile.

"You are OBSESSED with Neons, dude, every time you see one, you lactate your tits over 'em," Chase said teasingly to Luke, but his friend didn't seem to care. Christopher had a shocked expression upon hearing Chase's vulgar comment about Luke's love for Chrysler Neons... But then, Luke's day got EVEN BETTER. He noticed that in the opposite lane, was a Crystal Black Pearl 2023 Honda Civic Type R 5-Door Sports Hatchback Sedan...

[https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/2023-civic-typer-0006-2-1661969564.jpg?crop=0.799xw:0.597xh;0.0114xw,0.369xh&resize=1200:*] (Crystal Black Pearl 2023 Honda Civic Type R 5-Door Sports Hatchback Sedan)

"YAAAAAY!!!" Luke exclaimed in pure joy.

"OH MY GOD, WOW!" 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD07ZZAMKjY) [Sound Effect Reference #2]

"YO, HOW COME YOU GET TO GET ALL EXCITED WHEN YOU SEE YOUR CARS, BUT WHEN I GET EXCITED WHEN I SEE WINNEBAGOS, YOU SLAP ME?!" Chase roared in a bit of anger.

Blooper/Outtake #3: 

Sitting on metal folding chairs atop Mount Chiliad were Chase, Christopher, and Samuel, the time being around 1:45 AM.

Chase and Samuel were still awake, while their buddy Christopher, was asleep, MP 40 in his hands.

"Hey Samuel, I got a plan," Chase said with a devious smile.

"What is it?" Samuel asked. He had a feeling Chase was going to say and/or do something stupid.