Unknown

He stumbled into my apartment as his hands roamed every inch of my body. Pulling up the tiny skirt that I wore to grab a handful of my ass. I moaned as he hushed me with a kiss.

We made out until we made it to my bedroom.

He pushed me on the bed and stared at me with lust covering his pupils. He looked at his erection before looking back at me. I licked my lips and got on all fours. I slowly unzipped his pants to tease him a little and laughed when he let out a frustrated groan.

Once I stripped him down to his boxers, I breathed on his bulge and felt him jolt back for a moment. I pulled him forward and left open mouth kisses on the fabric before bringing it down even more.

As soon as the cold air touched the bare skin of his member, I licked the tip.

"Is it cold?" I asked seductively while staring up at him.

Before he could answer I took him into my mouth. Upon hearing his gasp, I took him out of me. I did that for a moment. Each time I went further than the last, moving my tongue over his length. He let out struggling breaths as I bobbed my head back and forth at an agonizing pace.

Before I knew it, his hands were in my hair, pulling it occasionally. After a while of teasing, he grabbed my hair harshly and moved my head for me.

I was becoming hornier by the minute.

I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, each time harder than the last. Every thrust was painfully pleasurable. Water started burning the back of my eyelids as my spit slowly gathered at the corners of my mouth. It was becoming hard to breathe but I didn't want to stop. I didn't want him to stop.

I could tell he was getting closer to his climax when his thrust became harsher yet sloppy. He went deeper, shoving his cock farther down my throat before stilling. I felt his warm cum flow down my throat as I swallowed every drop.

I slowly took him out of my mouth while holding onto his length. He wiped the tears that fell from my eyes before speaking.

"On your back."

I lay down wondering what nasty things he was going to do to me. I watched him take off his shirt and crawl on top of me. He lifted his finger and put it up to my mouth. I took his finger into my mouth and sucked it.

He let out a satisfied groan as my tongue lathered his fingers in my saliva. I slowly rocked my head back and forth as he watched.

"Suck it like it's my dick."

He nodded his head as I moaned after every small sound my lips made around his fingers. Before I knew it, he pulled my skirt up even higher. He placed his hand on my dick and slowly rubbed it. I moaned softly before he stroked my full length.

I let out strangled breaths as he picked up the pace. It was already hard for him to face fucking me, and this just made it even worse.

He took his fingers out of my mouth shoved them into my tiny hole and held them there. My back arched as I let a whimper from the sudden pleasure. He chuckled and brought his mouth to my neck. He began leaving wet kisses in every place he could reach.

He would bite one spot then suck and kiss the pain away. All while stroking my aching cock and fingering my tight hole. The moment he began moving his fingers in and out of me was the moment I felt my climax coming. I held on to his shoulders attempting to prepare myself for this high.

"I-I'm going t-to c-c-cum?" I whimpered as I felt my release creep up on me.

He shook his telling me that it was not okay.

After a while, he stopped.

He let go of my length and removed his fingers from inside of me. He lifted, towering over me as I panted from all the pleasure. He looked down at the beads of sweat that were painted on my forehead.

I was tired.

But he didn't fuck me yet, so I knew it was far from over.

I watched as he lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. This allowed me to control my breathing before I felt his tongue on my hard nipples. He pulled one between his teeth and let it go back to its place, while his fingertip ran over the other. The way he played with my nipples was nothing more than stimulating.

As the small pleasure slowly clouded my mind, he swiftly stuck his long cock inside of me. I let out a cry as we wasted no time pushing his member inside of me. I held on to the sheets as he lifted his body away from mine.

He grabbed a hold of my waste and thrust it into me, fast and deep.

"Such a little slut," He groaned as he pounded into me.

His thrust filled me with ecstasy little by little. Inch by inch. My knuckles slowly started turning white as he pushed himself beyond the limits that my body could go. My frame slides up and down the covers beneath me.

"Ah~" I moaned as I felt my eyes start rolling to the back of my head.

His cock was so deep that I could feel him inside my stomach.

"You like that?" He smirked, "You like being daddy's fuck toy?"

I struggled to get an answer out before he grabbed a hold of my dick again. I grabbed the lube from off my side table and opened it. His thrust had stopped so he could be steady while putting the lube on my cock.

The moment the sticky substance landed on my tip, he dragged it down to the base of me. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my lips before lifting me back up.

"Play with yourself baby," He said moving my hand to my hard erection, "Do it while I fuck you."

With that, he began pushing his dick deep inside me again. I rubbed the lube all over my dick, chasing my release. It was an amazing feeling.

Having his long length hit my G-spot almost sent me into orbit. After a while, he placed his hand on my throat. Pushing his fingers into my pressure points. My breathing became non-existent as I felt my climax nearing.

I figured he noticed by the way my hole started hugging his dick tightly.

"Cum with me baby."

He said as I shut my eyes tightly when the wave of pleasure washed over me. His cum covered my insides as he moaned loudly. My cum came out as well, covering my front.

The lewd scene was something I never had an issue with.

He backed away from me as his cock slid out of my pulsing hole. I let go of my dick, now too sensitive to my touch. He got down on his knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My pants could be heard from a mile away, but I didn't care.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and licked all his cum that leaked out of me. I held onto his hair as he stuck his tongue inside of me. Licking my cum filled cunt.

He got up from the ground and laid on top of me. He pampered me to no end. His lips were soft on mine as he slowly rubbed our dicks together.

I didn't love anything more than being fucked and then taken care of afterward.

God I love men.