Muscle

September 15.

My birthday.

One of the best days at that.

I always loved to treat myself on this amazing holiday. A nice spa, getting drunk with friends, taking someone home with me, and getting fucked out of my mind.

It was the best and the same every year.

This year, though, was a little different.

Today I didn't feel like doing any of that. I didn't want to go to the spa, I didn't want to get drunk, but I wanted to skip to getting my brains fucked.

I laughed to myself at the thought of how horny I was on the daily. Only to get shushed by the librarian. I bowed my head and slowly walked away looking for the boon I wanted.

Before I know it, I saw a certain section that piqued my interest.

"Dreamy Intimacy"

I looked at the sign hanging above it before walking into it. It was no surprise that barely anyone was inside. Most people read about vanilla love stories and go crazy over the main characters kissing.

I wanted to know every position the main character was put in while being penetrated. Details about their long juicy cocks.

I wanted it all.

As I thought about it, a moan escaped me.

I walked in between the bookshelves in an area no one could see me and slowly brought my hand down to my crotch. I palmed my erection and let out a small gasp.

Digging my hand deeper into my pants, I grabbed a hold of my length and slowly thrust my hands forward.

Before I could go any further, someone walked by. I quickly lifted my hand from my member and stared at the books.

My mind was racing before my eyes landed on something interesting. A door, that was wide open, held a shirtless man walking from behind a set of curtains. I walked over to the open door and slide past it.

Upon my way in, the smell of sweat and sex painted the walls. I breathed in the air I adored before walking further in. Each curtain had a name on it.

Bang Chan - dom
Lee Minho - dom
Seo Changbin -dom
Hwang Hyunjin -dom/sub
Han Jisung - sub
Kim Seungmin - sub
Yang Jeongin - dom/sub

My mouth watered as I slowly made my way to the curtain that intrigued me the most. Seo Changbin.

I stood there for a moment before opening the curtain. To my surprise, there was no one inside. But there was a table full of sex toys that caught my eye.

They had everything from whips, chains, plugs, and vibrators.

Without hesitation, I grabbed a vibrator and sucked on it. I lifted the mini crop top and rubbed small circles on my nipple.

Small moans painted the walls behind the curtains. Before I knew it, I was on top of the empty table in the middle of the room, slowly pushing the vibrator into my tiny hole.

I let out small whimpers as it went deeper inside of me. once it was far enough, I grabbed the remote and turned it on its lowest setting. My mouth formed a small 'o' shape as the vibration sent shivers up my spine.