Drunk

The next days that followed were eventful. Clubs were my go-to when I had nothing to do in a day.

Today was the day I would take the club back to my new favorite place.

I walked into the library hoping the people inside wouldn't hear the clinking that came from my bag. I walked to the section where all the real magic happened.

I open one of the curtains without thinking.

I walked in and was met with a man in a black suit. This room was different from all the others. It had a velvet couch sitting in the middle.

He turned around from the table he was standing at. I shut the curtains keeping eye contact. He seemed to be cleaning the toys that were sprawled across it.

"What brings you in?"

I lifted my bag as the drinks clashed together inside. I opened it and slowly started placing the alcohol on the table.

Upon hearing the clatter of the glass bottles hitting the glass table, he turned around again.

He didn't say anything besides walking up to me. He picked up one of the glasses and laughed to himself.

"I like the ones that know what to drink."

He looked through the lenses of his black glasses. I stared into his eyes as he smiled and looked at me. He wasn't like the others. He wasn't like me. He seemed to ease into it rather than just cutting everything short and getting naked.

It was kind of hot.

He walked over to the couch and the man spread on the couch. My eyes couldn't help but wonder. He took off his jacket, now left in his dress shirt. He unbuttoned his shirt a little and took his tie off. He set everything next to him.

"You can have some if you want." He smiled while pouring himself a glass of Jack Daniels, "But you have to be good for me."

His slender hands held the cup so loosely. But I could tell his grip was tight. Oh, how I wished they were around me.

He pats the table in front of him, telling me to sit. He moved everything out of the way before pouring me a glass.

I sat on the table in front of him and he handed me the glass. I looked up at him and watched him down the shot. The way his throat moved was intriguing. I watched his head go back for the liquid to slide down his throat.

"You can drink too." He said staring at me, waiting for me to drink it.

Once he became impatient, he took his hand and placed it in my hair. He forcefully pulled it so my head was back. He lifted my hand and brought the cup to my mouth and tilted it enough for the liquid to come out.

Once it came down some landed on my neck. Before I could bring my head up, I felt his tongue run across my neck. Shortly after, he sucked on a certain part of my neck. I let out small breaths as he continued.

Once he stopped, he poured us another glass. And one after the other we began drinking like we were best friends just hanging out.

I could feel my face heating up and a slight spin in my mind.

"Pull it out." He demanded.

With the little consciousness I had, I fiddled with my pants and slowly pulled them down my legs. He watched me intently. He didn't look a tad bit drunk.

"Okay with it right in front of me."

I did just that.

He also leaned in before spitting in his hand and stroking with me.

I stared into his sharp animal-like eyes then back to my aching dick. I let go not being able to bare the stimulation.

He stopped his movements right then and there.

When I looked back at him, I could tell that he didn't want me to stop. His glare forced me into submission.

I moved my hand back to the dick and began stroking it again. He sucked his thumb before rubbing it slowly over my red tip.

I winced from the painful pleasure.

After a while of going slowly up and down, he stopped and took his shirt off, leaning back. He looked at me and grabbed me to sit on top of him.

I straddled his wide legs as he took his belt off.

He also took off my shirt before pulling his cock out along with mine. I stared at it, dreaming of how it would feel in my wet hole.

He lifted me slightly and placed me over him. I was hovering over him as he grabbed the lube. I could see the pre cum coming from his tip.

Once he put enough, he took his fingers and stuck them in my tight little hole. I held the shoulders and arched my back.

I shut my eyes as he stared up at me in awe.

He slowly took his fingers out of me before setting me down on his dick. I stared down for a while, wondering when I was going to hit the base.

After making contact, I let out a struggling breath. He laughed at me before groaning as well.

"You're so tight freckles."

"Mmmh" I replied, "Can I fuck you now?"

He stared at me with a smile on his face. His dimples resemble how deep his dick is.

He thrust up slowly and brought me back down. I let out small moans as he went at an agonizing pace.

I kind of enjoyed the slow deep thrust. But before I could relish in it, I felt his pace quicken.

He thrust into me with so much force I needed to hold onto the chair behind him to stabilize. He mumbled curses as he began getting closer to his climax.

I let out moans as he continued hitting all the right spots.

"Shhh." He said with a mischievous smile painting his lips, "You'll have everyone hear."

He laughed while increasing the thrust and making them rougher.

Soon enough he flipped me over to have my back meet the couch. He held onto my waist while continuously fucking me.

I held onto his shoulders as small tears began swelling in the corners of my eyes. It got to a point where it felt so good that no sounds came out of my mouth.

He began getting slower with his cock going in and out of me. I started feeling a warm fluid filling me up slowly.

He kept thrusting until everything was out of him. I was gasping for the air I had lost in my stomach.

He slowly put his finger in my cum filled hole and pulled it out. His slender fingers were covered in his cum.

He lifted it to my mouth before sticking it in.

His cum we sweet and smooth when it went down my throat. I sucked his fingers like it was a dick.

He was good.

"If you ever want to taste it again, come back here." He said getting up and pulling his pants back up.

"Just ask for Jeongin."