Art

"Sit." He demanded.

I sat on the velvet sofa with my hands on my knees. My white skirt complemented my thighs that sat under them.

I watched him get his supplies together. I assumed he had some sort of kink that dealt with paint, but I've seen a bunch of things. And this one wasn't something I expected.

He sat down in the chair as the empty canvas sat in front of him. He pushed a bunch of colors out of their tubes and onto a palate.

"Strip for me please."

I was shocked because I didn't even know if anything was going to happen. I took off my mini skirt and pulled my shirt from over my head.

"No underwear?" He smirked as I sat back on the couch.

He stared at me up and down as he licked his lips. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and let out a shaky breath.

I began to see his dick become increasingly hard as he looked at mine. For some reason, I began to become more vulnerable under his gaze.

"Play with yourself." He said lifting his paintbrush and dipping it in the water.

I put my hand on the base of my dick and pulled it up. I let out a small whimper before pulling my hand back down.

To my surprise, the pre cum made my hand move seamlessly. I pumped my aching cock for a while as he continued painting.

"Ahhh." I moaned as I felt a burning sensation getting closer to my climax.

He brought his hand down his body, unbuckling his pants and pulling out his dick. He left it out as it shot up into the air.

Seeing how hard he got from seeing me made me increasingly more horny. My head lay on the back of the couch as all the cum in my dick squirted out. I let out a breath as my chest heaved up and down.

I shut my eyes for a second, holding my breath as my quick climax came close. I was getting frustrated due to my lack of cum control, but the feeling was better than any other.

As the white semen shot out of my member, I let out a struggled breath. The next thing I knew, he was flipping me over.

My ass was held in the air as he positioned himself behind me. He grabbed my hips and didn't hesitate to push himself inside me.

I gasped and held onto the back of the sofa.

"Take it all for me." He said, "Such a good boy."

He moved slowly, watching his thick cock go in and out of me. He took it all the way out until he could see his tip and then baseballs deep back inside me.

I gasped as my fingers created small dents in the sofa. My eyes shut tightly as he gripped my hips harder, holding me in place. Keeping a steady pace, the only thing that could be heard was breathy moans and the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

As his hips continued to hit my ass, he came to a stop. I groaned from the loss of friction but he sat there. I looked back to see the sweat dripping from his forehead, making him look even more sexy. His hair was messy and his chest was rising and falling fast.

He was waiting for something.

"Keep going," I whined, "please~"

He smiled and chuckled while slowly sliding out of me. I rested on the couch and watched as he lay on the couch I was just on. His breath still heaving. Before I could stop myself, I went between his legs and pushed myself inside of him.

He yelped from the sudden fullness.

I picked up the pace as my need for release grew stronger, I began to stroke the cock that was once ruining my anal. He shut his eyes tightly as cum emerged from his dick. Once everything came out, he looked at me as if I was going to stop. I still hadn't cum yet so he would have to endure it a little longer.

"Your ass is so welcoming," I laughed still sliding in and out and pumping his sensitive member.

"Please~" He moaned while trying to push me away, "It's too much."

"Be a good boy and take me a little more."

I loved how the roles had changed in such a short period. I continued to rub over the tip as he whimpered under me. After a small moment he came again, eyes rolling and I continued.

I leaned down to meet his face and planted wet kisses on his face as I fucked him senseless. Before I knew it, I felt the butterflies in my stomach, I was about to cum.

My pace got quicker as I continued to chase my orgasm. I pulled my cock out and began stroking it relentlessly.

"Fuck," I groaned as I reached my peak of pleasure.

My cum landed on his torso, side by side with his. My chest rose and fell as I leaned against the back of the couch. Hyunjin was still sitting there with his eyes shut.

"That was," He began before taking a breath, "Unexpected."

We laughed as we both caught our breath.

"Best orgasm ever."