Double

September 16.

My birthday was yesterday but I feel that I should keep celebrating. I went back to the library.

I can't begin to explain how hard I got once I saw the  "Dreamy Intimacy" section in the back. I giddily walked over to it.

I went through the same door.

But this time I wanted something different.

I walked over to the wall of names and there seemed to be something inside of me that wanted to try something new.

I walked over to the room that was labeled Han Jisung.

I was a submissive little fuck toy, but this time, I wanted to see how it feels to dominate instead of being dominated.

I walked closer to the curtain that I chose but heard something coming from behind it. I peeked inside to see two guys already inside.

They were both naked and covered in sweat. It seemed like they were at it for a while.

The smaller guy was bent over the table while being fucked from behind by someone bigger than him. The smaller guy had to be the Jisung I was looking for, judging from the tattoo on the bigger guys back that read Han Jisung. It had small hearts around it, which I thought was cute.

I watched as the guy brought his hips back and forth at an unbelievable pace. I heard the whimpers that came from the guy under him, and I found it fascinating that he held in his moans so well.

Before I could speak, the guy groaned loudly.

"So fucking good."

He stopped and lifted his face to the ceiling. Before letting it fall between his shoulders. He slowly pulled out of Jisung before pulling something from behind his head.

It was a small ball.

A string of saliva attached to the gage before he set it on the table. Jisung let out small pants and soft moans as he came down from his high.

The guy turned around and made eye contact with me. I stared at him for a moment before my eyes went lower and lower. Once I made eye contact with his dick, I gulped at the thought of it filling me up.

He smiled softly to himself before grabbing me and pulling me inside.

"Strip."

I didn't hesitate to do what I was told. I took everything off and waited for further instructions.

After a moment he told me and Jisung to get on top of the table. We both obeyed and sat in a straddle position right in front of each other.

Jisung looked excited about what was about to happen, and I was too.

"Lee Know, me, will tell you what to do and you do it."

We both shook our heads in agreement before he gave us the first instruction.

He told us to grab a hold of each other's ducks and slowly stroke them. After a while, he told us to pick up the pace to our heart's desire.

To my surprise, Jisung began jerking my dick at lightning speeds. I moaned loudly, trying not to disturb the people outside.

Before I knew it, I came all over the table.

In a short amount of seconds. Lee Know walked over to the table full of toys and grabbed a rope and a blindfold.

I looked a tad bit scared since I've never done bondage. I stared at him as he walked behind me and placed the rope firmly around my wrist.

He helped me off the table and set me on my knees. I looked up at him and watched as he sat down in a nearby chair.

He motioned me to come over to him. At this point, I knew he was going to make me suck him off. But my mouth was ready to taste what he was fucking and the juicy cum that he left behind.

I walked over and put my mouth on his erection. This caused him to let out a small groan as he kept looking at me.

He pulled my hair, forcing me to look up at him.

"Did I say you could cum?"

I shook my head.

"You need to be trained," he said while pushing my face down onto his cock.

I began sucking his long cock. Every time I felt it hit the back of my throat, I moved closer to another orgasm.

I picked up my pace and used my tongue to tickle the underside of his dick.

After a while, I felt something go inside of me. I turned around to see Jisung sticking his hard cock into me. I gasped before my head was pushed down onto his dick.

I moaned around his cock while Jisung slowly moved in and out of me. My mouth was filled with Lee knows dick and my ass was being thrust by Jisungs.

The sensation only caused me to lose all of my senses.

"This is what happens to untrained sluts."

Lee Know held onto my hair and face fucked me to no end. Jisung held my shoulders and forcefully pulled me into his cock.

Tears began filling my eyes as every part of my body was being used. Lee knows the grip on my hair had loosened, but he continued to bring his hips into my face.

For the millionth time, his dick had hit the back of my throat with each thrust. I was sure that by the end of this, I would have a bruise.

As I noticed that Lee know was near his climax, he took my head off his dick and stared at me.

"Spit on it."

Doing as I was told, I let the long thick string of saliva fall onto his hard cock. Before I could think of anything else, he placed my mouth back on his dick.

Jisung continued to fuck me from behind while Lee Know kept himself inside my mouth. He kept me at the base of his cock while Jisung continued penetrating my tight ass.

"Smack his ass baby," Lee Know said, "Make it nice and red while you fuck him."

Jisung did just that.

He took his time smacking my plump ass as he fucked my brains out. I held onto Lee Know's thighs as Jisung neared his climax.

He mumbled silent curse words as his thrust became sloppier. Once he went silent, I felt his liquid fill me up.

I moaned around Lee Know's dick before being removed. I gasped for the air I so desperately needed before Jisung got on his knees.

He sat in front of him with his mouth at the head of his dick. Lee Know began jerking off with his head leaned back. He grabbed Jisung by the neck and brought him closer as he released his seaman into his mouth.

Jisung swallowed every bit.

"My cum is only for my baby."