𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀

❝ You two know each other?❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

Takeru just stood there dumbfounded as he watched his uncle, frantically trying his best in calming down the girls. Despite having tons of fangirls, he does have no clue on how to comfort crying girls.

"Uncle Tooru, you suck at comforting girls." He bluntly pointed out. His uncle turns to him with animated tears running down his cheeks. "I'm trying my best here y'know?!" He cried, walking over to the other three girls to comfort them as well.

Takeru lets out a loud sigh before walking over to the crying Y/n. He stopped in front of her, awkwardly shuffling his feet together.

"Stop crying already... I scared them away for you... guys..." The buzz cut little boy said, looking away from the girl as a slight hue of redness spreads throughout his cheeks. He nervously rubs the back of his head. He literally has no idea how to talk to girls.

"Volleyball is for everyone, so don't worry about what that doofus has said! He doesn't know what he's talking about." Takeru said, nodding down at her. This caused for the little girl to stop crying as she stares up at the boy, who is a few inches taller than her.

"Besides, I'm sure you're better at playing volleyball than them." He nonchalantly said, looking away once more. Silence ensues arounds them, which even agitates the little boy as there was no response from the girl.

"A-are you going to say something or no?" He said, half yelling a bit but stopped himself as he didn't want to scare her even more.

Y/n stared at him with a wide eyed gaze before her eyes crinkled as she lets out a small laugh. The boy blinks in surprise before turning back to her with a flabbergasted expression. His ears immediately turning red.

"W-what are you laughing for?" Takeru said, trying his best to not get annoyed but fails. The blonde girl didn't seem to mind it as she lets out a smile at him.

"Nothing, thanks for saving us earlier." She said. He hesitantly nods and puffs out his cheeks. "it's no problem." He replied.

The little Tsukishima girl smiles and holds out her hand at him. " My name is Y/n! What's yours?" She curiously ask.

"Takeru." He gruffly said, clasping his hands on hers and shaking it. The little girl giggles, "Let's be friends, neee?" she smiled at him.

Takeru's didn't respond but nods curtly as his ears turns an even brighter shade of red.

Oikawa lets out a sigh of relief to see all of the girls not crying anymore. He tiredly stood up before them, glancing back at the other 2 kids with a fond smile. He silently snickers at Takeru, who seems to be too shy for the bright young y/n.

"Okay now since everything is over, why don't I treat you guys to some ice cream? My treat?" Oikawa said, putting both of his hands on his waist. He noticed that there was a ice cream van right in front of the park's entrance and was already planning on buying one earlier.