Chapter 6

"So there's this Hufflepuff party that's happening tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Cedric said to her, hoping she would say yes.

Was she going to regret her saying yes when she gets to the party? Yes. But does she really care when she's supposed to be having fun? No.

She already didn't go to the last party because they aren't her thing, but maybe if she finally goes to one she'll enjoy it and it will become her thing.

"Ok. At what time is it?" His eyes lit up, a smirk growing on his lips. He really thought her going was going to lead to something else. She hasn't even had her first kiss for gods sake so he better keep his dick in his pants before she decides to cut it off.

"It's at eight and it ends pretty late considering the staff won't think that Hufflepuff students will be throwing a party." She nodded giving him a tight lip smile before going to turn away.

"Also", she stopped, humming to let him know she was hearing, "don't bring any one of your Slytherin friends. It's supposed to be a secret party without them." She knew that would be hard to do, but hopefully she could accomplish what he was telling her to do.

"I'll see." She walked away without another word, walking to the Slytherin common room. She could see Draco already there, the book 'Stolen' in his hand. 'Fuck that book was his? I thought I was Adrian's.' He looked up at her entrance, then not bothering to say a word.

She went up to her dorm, seeing Pansy on her bed with Daphne next to her. She hated the shit out of them. Not only because they were annoying, but because they would talk shit about her right in front of her face.

Going to her closet, she opened it and looked into the depths of clothes, finding the dress she had hoped she didn't leave at her house. She smiled to herself, knowing her body would look gorgeous in it. She had bought it one day back home, her having to hide it before her had questioned why she had a slutty dress in her shopping bag.

It was short and kind of transparent, the holographic material looking gorgeous against her skin. It wasn't no cliche gem dress, it looked like fairy dust was thrown on it to give it a majestic glow. She took it out, her hearing Pansy and Daphne stop talking for once in their life.

"Where are you going?" She didn't look to them, just grabbing her best matching underclothes set. "That's really none of your business." Pansy scoffed, Daphne just whispering something in her ear.

"I always knew you were secretly a slut." She didn't take much importance into it, bowing that that's what Pansy wanted; a reaction.

"Weren't you the one that brought a random guy over to fuck in the middle of the night?" Pansy stayed quiet, Charlotte finally looking at her and giving her a look of pity. "Being desperate is really your thing."

She walked into the bathroom, hearing Pansy stay quiet along with Daphne, Charlotte seeing a look of fury on Pansy's face as she walked into the bathroom. She took her time in the bathroom with no hurry, hoping that when she walked out they weren't there.

As if the universe heard her, she walked out and they weren't there. She let out a sigh, picking her hair up and putting into a silver butterfly claw clip. She put some deep red lipstick, her tall silver heels making her look taller.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she lowered her dress a little more, her curves showing more than ever. She grabbed her wand and put it in her hip, it not being able to move because of the elastic of the panties.

Walking out, she quietly went down the stairs, her not even worrying about falling down the stairs with heels, considering she knew how to walk in them very well with how many times she use to wear them to practice.

No one was down in the common room, another sigh of relief leaving her lips. She walked towards the exit, still being very quiet for just in case.

"Just where do you think you're going?" She stopped, shutting her eyes tightly before turning around with her usual serious face. "Out."

Draco was leaning against the wall of the stairway, his arms crossed as he watched her now face him. He didn't even know what to say after she turned around, his heart stopping at how beautiful she looked. Her whole neck and some of her cleavage was exposed, his eyes going down to her chest which looked delicious in that skin tight dress. His cock pulsed at the sight. Her whole face was exposed because of her hair being clipped back, him being able to see all of her features perfectly. Her dark red lipstick made her lips look devine, the sight making him want to kiss her until her lips hurt as he pleased her like she's never been pleased before.

"Does your brother know about this?" She gulped, deciding to lie. "Yes, actually. He's already at the party." He hummed getting closer to her by going around the couches and now being only inches apart.

Only the sound of his leather shoes hitting the ground was heard, her breath getting caught in her throat. He towered over her even with her being in heels, his silver blue hues staring darkly into her brown ones.

"Lying really doesn't suit you, love." Her knees almost fave out at the name he called her, her not even knowing how he knew she was lying. She was a really good liar so how did he find out it was a lie?

"And meddling in peoples business really doesn't suit you." Her serious facade was back on as she spoke, her turning around and opening the door before walking out. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She's crazy if she thought he wasn't going to the party she was going just to keep an eye on her.

A/N:

YALL ITS GETTING SPICYYYYYYY

AAAAAGGGHHHHHH