Chapter 7

"Makes your vision green?!" Charlotte yelled over the loud music, the only other Slytherin girl smiling at her as she handed it to her.

"It's awesome I promise." She yelled back. Charlotte smiled, grabbing the small shot glass with green liquid in her hand. The girls name was Astoria, her finding out that she was Daphne's sister after chatting for a while. She was glad she wasn't anything like her sister.

Astoria also grabbed the same colored liquor which was supposed to taste like green apple and have the effect of changing your vision to the color of it.

They both downed it at the same time, the strong taste of liquor washing down their throats as they grimaced. The green apple taste was there, but the strong alcohol almost took it all away. She liked the way it burned her throat, the aftertaste being kind of sour. 

"This one", Astoria now handed her a pink one, "is supposed to taste like strawberries." She grabbed it, downing it in one go. That one tasted better in Charlottes opinion. She loved strawberries. There were many flavors, both of them trying them all and savoring them throughout the way.

By the end of it they were both feeing a slight buzz, suddenly having the feeling to dance. "Let's go dance!" She said, grabbing Astoria's hand who was giggling happily.

Moving to the beat of the song, they spent a lot of time dancing, both of them either dancing on each other, or feeling themselves.

After a while, a guy came and whisked Astoria away, Charlotte not even caring as she continued to dance. She felt hands go to her waist, her quickly turning around.

Cedric had a droopy grin on his face, her not even caring and continuing to dance. Her eyes fluttered as his hands hands moved from her hips to her ass, him giving them a squeeze. She was so deep into the song that she didn't even notice his movements until is hands suddenly left her body, opening her eyes softly.

Draco's face came into view, a slight smirk rising on her lips. She got close to him, his hooded eyes staring down at her as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist. She was definitely going to regret what she was doing tomorrow, but in that moment she didn't care.

"Look at you...", she said loud enough so only he can hear, "coming to my aid once again." His hands moved from her waist to her hips, feeling her get even closer to his body.

He could feel himself get hard, her movements making him want to grab her and fuck her so hard that she'll forget her own name.

She looked him over, seeing him wear black pants, with a slightly unbuttoned white shirt that revealed some of his pale skin she so desperately wanted to run her lips across

"We're leaving." He said as loud enough so only she could hear, her still not as drunk as she wanted to be. 

"You're such a buzz kill." He took them out of the crowd, his hands still on her body. "Let me have some fun, Malfoy." His grip tightened as he felt her try to leave, her back getting pressed against the wall so she couldn't leave his grasp. She continued moving, her eyes suddenly widening once she felt his bulge. She looked up at him, gulping at the smirk on his face.

"Now don't act so innocent." She couldn't help but feel slightly prideful at the thought of her being the one to make Draco hard, her getting slightly aroused.

His smirk widened at the blush that was rising on her cheeks, the flashing lights making it kind of difficult to see it but he for sure saw it.

"Oh don't tell me...", he teased, tilting his head to the side, "have you never been pleased before?" Even though he knew she's never been pleased before because of her being homeschooled and stuck at home all the time, he still wanted to see her gorgeous face flood with emotions because of that question.

"How are you so sure I haven't let any one of these guys touch me?" She tried to hide her embarrassment with lies, trying to make him think the opposite to see how he reacts.

'Maybe because I watch you?' He thought to himself. That still didn't mean the thought didn't make him mad.

She could see his eyes darken at what she said, her leaning up closer to his face and speaking lower than before

"How are you so sure someone doesn't beg for my touch every single night?" His hand went to her throat, a gasp leaving her lips as she got quiet.

"How about you shut the fuck up before I do something I won't regret." He wanted nothing more in that moment to kiss the shit out of her red plump lips as he fucked her how he knew she secretly wanted.

But he couldn't, even if he asked her. He was supposed to be protecting her even though he told Adrian he wouldn't- and not be having the desire to make her lose that attitude she has.

"Make me." He had to contain himself from smashing his lips onto hers, and making her his.

"Of course you would like that, huh?" She scoffed, pushing him back forcefully. "In your dreams, Malfoy."

Oh he so desperately wanted to dream about that.

He chased her as she went up to her dorm, hearing her mumble under her breath how much of a prick he was. 'An attractive prick according to her thoughts.' He thought, smirking to himself.

Opening the door to her dorm, she turned around and slammed the door before he could walk in. "How about you open the door nicely and I'll think about not telling all of this to your brother."

She took off her heels, groaning in annoyance at the sound of his voice even though deep down she loved the sound of it.

"What do you want?" She said, now having craning her neck as she always did when she didn't have heels on.

"Awe don't sound so disappointed...", he leaned against the wall, the action making her mouth water, "you'll hurt my feelings." She rolled her eyes. "What feelings?" He smirked, not even taking offense to her words but admiring how she always got angered around him. He loves how feisty she is.

"Now get out." He looked her up and down once more in that breathtaking outfit, looking back up into her eyes.

"Sleep well, Pucey." She scowled. "Hope you have nightmares, Malfoy." She shit the door on his face once more, leaning against it and sighing as she heard him chuckle and walk away.

Why the fuck was she feeling that way towards Draco? Her brother told her he's bad news which means she should stay away.

But why did she love the feeling of his cold hands on her hips, or when she could see that he was trying to hold himself back? I guess she'll have to find out.

Hopefully she doesn't find out other things throughout the way.

A/N:

YALL I NEED DRACO IN MY LIFE LIKE HES SO BAE AND LIKE I NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

WJEJWHWHEHQWYIRFKSJWJEJ