27

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 27

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The two ignored the roaring zombies under the wall, and approached the second floor of the base building along the wall, opposite the wall, the balcony of the building was three meters away from the wall, saying that it was not far, it was not close, but it was not easy to jump over.

"How do you get there?" Or frowning at the abyss.

If it is like the usual long jump that helps to run, it should not be a problem for a person with excellent physical fitness to jump three meters, but jumping in place, there is a large group of zombies with blood basins and drooling below, this psychological pressure is really not small.

"I jumped over, such a distance is not difficult." Long Zhanye crouched on the wall and then tightened the laces of his military boots, his eyes shining with confidence, it was clear that such a distance was really not difficult for him.

"The problem is that there are zombies on that second floor."

Or Yuan raised his hand and pointed at it, and then he saw two zombies in military uniforms who seemed to have found them staggering out of the balcony.

His words were very obvious, that is, Long Zhanye jumped over, and there was no possibility of distracting himself to deal with those two zombies.

Looking at the zombies standing on the balcony against the wall, waving their hands and dancing their claws, Long Zhanye's eyes narrowed lightly, and he directly pulled out his pistol.

"Jumped straight away." As he spoke, he reached into the camouflage jacket and pulled out the gun.

"No, the gunfire is too loud, we can't see the rest of the second floor here, if you attract other zombies, it will be troublesome, and your gun should not have many bullets." Or Yuan shook his head and held down his hand that pulled out the gun.

As a boy, although he has not touched a firearm, but he also knows a lot about the type of gun, when Long Zhanye has not yet taken out a pistol, he knows that it is a desert eagle, and as far as he knows, the desert eagle is only 6 bullets, if the shot attracts dozens of zombies, then it will be a big trouble.

"It's true, but if you don't put those two things flat, it's a big trouble to jump over." Although Long Zhanye is not afraid of heaven and earth, he himself does not want to become that total monster.

"I'll come." After glancing at Long Zhanye, or as if he had decided something in his heart, his hand touched the waist bag tied around his waist, and two peach wood talismans appeared on his hand.

Since he decided to accompany Long Zhanye, it was impossible for him to hide the fact that he knew how to use talismans.

Condensing spiritual power, the two peach wood talismans in his hand flashed silver, and with or in Yuanyang's hand, they shot out, accurately penetrating through the heads of the two zombies.

As the two zombies with teeth and claws fell, Long Zhanye's eyes widened in surprise, because no matter how his gaze was like a torch, he only had time to see two silver rays shooting out on the slender and white hand at the moment he made a move, and he couldn't see what it was at all, but what he saw was definitely not something like a dart.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 27

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

It seems that the child is really a hidden master!!

"What just happened?" Looking at or in the abyss, Long Zhanye's eyes had a strong calm curiosity.

Or Yuan did not hide from him, reached his waist bag, and took out two one-dollar coin sized peach wood talismans, spread them out in his palm to show him.

"This is a peach wood talisman, which can be driven by injecting spiritual power, and has a very powerful restraining effect on zombies." Hearing or asking about himself like this, or Yuan somehow felt a very proud feeling in his heart.

Long Zhanye was curious and picked up one of them, and saw that the coin-sized peach wood was carved with complex incantations, which was very similar to the rune paper he had seen in the Taoist Temple before, the only difference was that it was carved in wood.

"Are you a Taoist priest?"

Long Zhanye is an atheist, but his grandfather Long is a little superstitious, and he has an old Taoist friend, but he doesn't have much disgust with things like Taoism, of course, since he was pitted by the old Taoist priest, and then "kicked out of the house" by his grandfather, but now he is quite surprised to see or use the hand of Yuan.

"I'm not a Taoist." Or Yuan shook his head.

Although he practiced according to the exercises above the Nine Dragon Tianxuan Ancient Book, he could not be said to be an orthodox Taoist, at most he could be said to be a cultivator.

"I used to think that the gods and ghosts that my old man said were deceptive, and it seems that they are not completely unbelievable." Long Zhanye returned the peach wood talisman to Yu Yuan.

"Huh..." chuckled twice, or injected spiritual power into the talisman basket, waved it casually, and saw two peach wood talismans sticking to both sides of the doorway of the balcony on the second floor as if stained with glue: "I used the talisman to make a simple formation at the door, so that if a zombie suddenly appears, it can also resist for a while."

"Well, wait here for a while, I'll jump over, and then you jump again, I'll catch you." Reaching out to pat or pat Yuan's shoulder, Long Zhanye's mouth hooked a confident smile, dazzling.

Then I saw him squatting on the wall, supporting the edge with both hands, his slender body arched, like a bow pulling a string, his expression was very calm, and his eyes were focused on the balcony three meters away.

The wind was quiet, and the creepy zombie roar seemed to be far away, and there was a suffocating sense of depression around it, or Yuan looked at the dragon battle field in front of him, and his eyes widened.

I saw the man's slender body jumping up in the air, jumping towards the balcony three meters away, as if he had a pair of wings on his body, but he seemed to be a person who was very proficient in calculation, and the landing point was very accurate, directly his toes fell on the balcony floor, making a slight and steady falling sound, in order to reduce the force of landing, Long Zhanye had to squat with one hand to slow down the impact.