37

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 37

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The two had come to the window at a very fast speed to check, and saw two large trucks appear outside the gate of the military area, a muscular man standing on the roof of the car throwing detonators into the wall, zombies and zombie corpses were blown up limbs.

"Who are these things?"

A few more detonators flew into the wall, and with several explosions, there were not many zombies left.

"Driving a big truck to rob the military area, throwing detonators into the base under unclear circumstances, how to look at it is not a good person." Long Zhanye narrowed his eyes lightly, and saw that the man standing on the roof of the car had jumped onto the wall and was about to open the gate of the base: "Yuanzi, I think we'd better find a place to hide."

"Where to hide?" Or in Yuan turned his face to look at him.

Shouldn't it be better for them to get out of here quickly? Why do you still have to hide?

"Dear Yuanzi, this group of people are not good scum, from below to get here, I believe it will not take ten minutes, we are now on the second floor, the entire military district seems to have only that gate except for the wall, so hide and hide to adapt to all changes." Long Zhanye stretched out his arm around Yuan's shoulder, patiently instructed, suddenly, moved and looked at him: "If there is really danger, remember to hide in the space, don't worry about me."

"What words?" Or Yuan glared at him and let him pull himself to find a place to hide.

The two hid in a very inconspicuous utility room on the second floor, and from a warehouse in the utility room, they could clearly observe the entire second floor floor, making him unable to help but praise Long Zhanye in his heart as a soldier.

Although this is a utility room, it has a terrain that can be attacked and defended, and even if someone finds it, it can hide here and rely on the debris in the room for defense.

After the two people hid, the eight big men had already gone up to the second floor, and the last man walking with a cigarette in his mouth still carried a person on his shoulder.

"Boss, this base is really good, it seems that those monsters are locked up on the first floor." The man with colorful hair said to the muscular man walking in front, playing with a miscellaneous pistol of unknown model.

"Well, that's the best." The muscular man snorted coldly, came to the door of the cafeteria and looked inside, and then turned to the younger brothers and ordered: "You go to each room to see if there is anyone."

"Yes."

"What if someone does."

"Someone just dragged it over." The muscular man said coldly, and stretched out his big hand to pull the person who was carried on the little brother's shoulder into his arms: "Then directly killed."

Hiding in the utility room, Yu Yuan was originally very calm, but when he saw the person who was pulled into his arms by the muscular man, his face changed reluctantly.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 37

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Xiaoqing..."

【The second pair of CP debut birds~】

【045】Where to move and where to hit (ask for collection, ask for branches)

"Xiaoqing, why is he here?"

His eyes widened, and he looked at the muscular man in his arms, obviously an unconscious teenager, or gritting his teeth.

"What's wrong with Yuanzi?" Although Yuan Yuan's voice was small, Long Zhanye's hearing was excellent, and he still heard his words: "Do you know that boy?"

"Hmm... He's my hair. Holding his hand tightly, it was not difficult to see what was going on in Yuan's mind at the moment.

Long Zhanye watched the muscular man carry the teenager into the cafeteria, and from the open window of the cafeteria, he could resist seeing the muscular man put the teenager on the table side by side, with a lewd smile on his face, what he wanted to do, he didn't need to think about it.

"Capture the thief first, I will kill the big one in the house and guard the door, you squat down and use the wall of the corridor as a cover to save your friend, and the others will be handed over to me." As Long Zhanye spoke, he took out or practiced shooting the MP5 rifle with a silencer in front of Fuchi, which was specially taken out of space by Fuchi in case of emergencies when hiding.

"Good." Or nodded at Yuan.

At this time, those who were ordered by the muscular man to search the room gradually dispersed, and only the big man was left in the cafeteria, and the green-haired man who stood outside the door and peeked inside from time to time with a confused face.

After the scattered few people walked away, Long Zhanye raised the gun and aimed at the muscular man in the cafeteria, hooked the trigger intently, the bullet shot out quickly, accurately hit the man's head, the muzzle moved slightly, and shot again when the green-haired man guarding the door didn't have time to react, also hitting the man's head, and at the moment the green-haired man fell, he kept watching the machine move or drilled out of the utility room, and the cat walked towards the direction of the canteen.

Although the MP5 is equipped with a silencer, the sound of the green-haired man at the door when he falls is enough to attract the attention of several other people, and the first man who noticed that something was wrong was about to raise his voice to beckon his companion when he was shot in the shoulder by Long Zhanye, and another person next to him who looked shocked was also hit in the chest and fell to the ground.

The remaining few people instantly panicked when they saw this, and they all raised their guns high to make a gesture of surrender, and everyone's faces showed horror.

"Obediently raise your hand, you and you all go over and stand together." Coming out of the utility room, Long Zhanye pointed a gun at the frightened blue-faced men, then raised his eyebrows, glanced at the cafeteria, and saw from the window or helped his friend up by the abyss.

And the group of men walking together at the back of the group obviously noticed Long Zhanye's gaze in the direction of the cafeteria, and slowly shrunk down with one hand to take the pistol on his waist.