338

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 38

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Burst!

"Ah-"

A bullet flew quickly and hit the man's shrunken palm very accurately, emitting a painful cry, and suddenly his palm was bleeding.

"Don't move, I'll hit wherever I move." The sword eyebrows were lightly raised, and Long Zhanye opened his mouth lightly.

No one dared to move this time, for fear of provoking Long Zhanye, he shot them all and killed them.

When he was sure that his little friend's clothes were only brutally torn apart, and there were no other "suspicious scars" on his body, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

When his gaze fell on the muscular man who fell to the side until he was bleeding, his eyebrows frowned, and he kicked down between the big man's legs when he raised his foot.

"Ah-"

The accuracy of Long Zhanye's shooting is really beyond ordinary people, the bullet grazes the temple, making people faint but not taking human life, but the foot of the yuan is enough for this muscular man.

[Dragon Xiao attack is good and mighty ~ all kinds of requests ~ ~ ask for collection branches for evaluation~]

【046】Li Qing (Asking for branches and asking for collection)

Long Zhanye and Yi Yuan worked together to tie the eight men together with ropes and locked them in a room, which is currently considered safe.

Or when Yuan returned to the cafeteria, he looked at his friend who still had no sign of sobriety, and his eyebrows frowned slightly.

"Why is this kid getting lazier?"

Long Zhanye on the side chuckled lowly when he heard this, walked to the young man's side and helped him up, his handsome face came close and sniffed, and he frowned lightly when he met: "**? Yuanzi, your friend has been drugged, and it will be fine to fill it with a little more water.

Hearing Long Zhanye's words, or in Yuan stretched out his hand, took out a box of mineral water from the space, pinched the bottle cap and began to pour water, there was no room for mercy, and Long Zhan Ye who was watching on the side was really sweaty.

If he hadn't known in advance that the two were young, he would have thought that the child really had some deep hatred for this child, heck... Sure enough, don't provoke children in the future.

"Hmm, ahem... Vomiting—" With a violent coughing sound, the unconscious person reluctantly opened his eyes and threw himself on the edge of the table and vomited, spitting out all water.

"If you vomit, you'll be fine." Long Zhanye looked at the person lying on the edge of the dining table and vomited, and said softly, and I don't know where he touched a pack of cigarettes, bit one and lit it in his mouth, and the faint white smoke spit out, making him look special.

Or Yuan looked at the man who was leaning against the door smoking, not knowing what he was thinking, and gradually listened to the action of patting his friend's back.

"Ahem, uh..." Finally finished vomiting, the person lying on the edge of the table slowly looked up and saw the person he was familiar with no longer familiar: "Little... Obuchi?

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 38

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Uh-huh." Hearing his friend's call, or returning to his senses, he said lightly to a pair of beautiful black eyes: "Are you okay?" What about Qin Jun?

"Whew..."

Or before asking the exit, the person who had just woken up from the coma frowned, his eyes filled with tears, and he threw himself into his arms and cried, crying so much that it was really earth-shattering, shocking, as if he wanted to see all the grievances and fears in his heart flow out with the tears of crying.

......

His eyes were red, and he was still hanging with tears, and Li Qing wiped the tears that fell down with a tissue, which was enough to show that he was not lightly frightened by the previous events.

"Don't cry, it's really ugly, eat something, save some effort." Put the plate containing the steamed buns in front of Li Qing, or Yuan said lightly: "You still haven't told me, why is Qin Jun not with you?"

The action of the steamed bun paused slightly, Li Qing's expression showed a trace of loneliness, and tears fell down again

"I broke up with him, I have nothing to do with him, so why should I have a relationship with him... Oops, it hurts, why are you hitting me!!

"Nope." Or return to the abyss faintly, and then pick up a steamed bun and take a bite.

"Obuchi... That, is it you this? Li Qing glanced at Long Zhanye, who was fiddling with a few pistols from several people in the corridor outside, and then extended a crooked tail finger to Yu Yuan.

Looking at the crooked, white little tail finger, or twitched at the corner of Yuan's eyebrows, he raised his hand and rewarded Li Qing's head again.

"Ah—it hurts!!"

"Priss, get out, don't stop!!"

"Whew... You're getting more and more violent. Covering his sore head, Li Qing looked at him with grievances: "What is going on with you disappearing for a year, I'm looking for you crazy, and how can there be your wanted on that Internet, ah..."

Hearing Li Qing's words, or approaching Yuan, then pulled him by the collar, and looked at him with a very serious expression: "My name is Ziyuan now, not called or in Yuan, give me a good memory, about my previous things." Saying that, he made a zipper motion in front of his mouth.

Li Qing didn't know why he suddenly appeared after missing for a year and saved himself, and the huge change was so huge, but he knew that something must have happened.

And for some reason, looking at his friend who was almost completely strange, but familiar, Li Qing felt that he was more reliable than before.

"Xiao Yuan..." whispered lowly, and Li Qing's face showed a trace of indescribability.

"Well?" took a bite of the steamed bun, or answered lightly: "If there is anything, just say it, and if you want to talk, it doesn't look like you."

"Your friend looks so powerful, can you ask him to send me home..." Saying that, Li Qing's eyes were slightly red: "I came to Z City to see my mother, a few days ago suddenly found that many people have turned into monsters, my mother and I hid at home and did not dare to go out, but this morning those people suddenly broke into my house to snatch the only food left in the family, and also injured my mother, and then took me away, I was worried about my mother..."