101

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 101

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

Later, Long Zhanye's sentence "Since he can't be stopped from becoming a zombie, it's better to be a dead horse as a living horse doctor" woke up or in the yuan, he thought that he had drunk the pool water of the Xianlu Pool when he was cultivating, and he also needed the pool water of the Xianlu Pool when drawing the talisman, so if he gave the bitten Zhou Xingfeng to eat the pool water, would it have an unexpected effect.

So, in the next few days, when he sent food to Zhou Xingfeng, he would take a cup of pool water from Xianlu Pool for him to drink, and now, the signs of Zhou Xingfeng's wound decay completely disappeared, and there was no zombification at all, which means that the experiment was successful, and the pool water of Xianlu Pool saved his good friend.

"Although the experiment was successful, ... I always felt that something was wrong, and I wasn't sure. With a wave of his left hand, a glass bottle containing a purple-red crystal nucleus appeared in his hand, or Yuan looked at the crystal nucleus inside, his eyebrows slightly wrinkled.

This crystal nucleus was picked up by Long Zhanye and given to him, and unlike the other small crystal nuclei he had seen before, this crystal nucleus actually faintly contained a powerful aura.

Long Zhanye stretched out his hand to hold his hand holding the bottle, with a gentle smile on his face, and chuckled: "Then it's better for me to let the zombie gnaw a bite, and then you feed me the pool water of the Xianlu Pool, if you don't become a zombie, then doesn't it prove that your pool water can restore the person who was bitten by the zombie."

"." Or Yuan glared at him.

"But you're not happy, I don't want to see your deep face, such a deep son is not cute at all." Holding Or Yuan into his arms, Long Zhanye took the opportunity to kiss him on the lips: "Don't think about it."

Looking at Long Zhanye, after a moment, or Yuan sighed, and then nodded.

"I see."

What is the connection between demon ants, zombies, crystal nuclei, and Nine Dragon Immortal Dew Pond? Or something to do with the original owner of his space, or Tianqi.

After Zhou Xingfeng was injured and almost turned into a zombie, some survivors who lived in the school dormitory who had lived day by day changed, and a smile of renewed hope waved on their faces.

"So you're going to R City?" Or Yuan took a bite of instant noodles and said slowly.

"Hey, escaping from the mouth of the zombies, not everyone can have luck, I discussed with the survivors here, S City is no longer safe, if it is found by zombies or evil people, it will be very dangerous, so we decided to go to the safe zone you mentioned." Zhou Xingfeng replied, taking a bite of pickled pepper chicken feet with relish, of course, this package of pickled pepper chicken feet came from or Yuan.

After two days of rest, the wound on his back had healed from the scab, and as long as he rested for a few more days, after the scab came off, he was really completely resurrected with blood.

"That's fine." Or nodded at Yuan.

"Originally, I also wanted to go to City A with you, but Wen Bin's body has not yet recovered. I couldn't withstand the long-term rush, so I had to go to R City to recuperate for a while. Zhou Xingfeng sighed.

"Well."

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 101

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

On the afternoon of the day he talked with Zhou Xingfeng, Long Zhanye and He Yuan drove out of the school, did not know that he had dangled around there, and after returning, he drove a big truck back.

"Wow, this car is good, where did you get it back." Zhou Xingfeng looked at the big truck and smiled brightly at Yu Yuan: "You can do it!"

"What I saw on the street, I drove back, the car was full of gas, there are still two barrels of gasoline here, you can put it on it too." Or Yuan put two barrels of completely unopened gasoline in front of Zhou Xingfeng.

This big truck should have been driven by the first people who fled in the last days, but it was abandoned on the side of the road because of lack of fuel, and Long Zhanye and Long Zhanye just saw it when they passed by, and they filled the car with oil and drove back, and the two barrels of car oil were also taken out of space by Yuan.

"Thanks brother!!"

"So you still know how to be polite with me?"

The two looked at each other for a moment, then smiled.

Since they decided to leave, Zhou Xingfeng began to move the supplies to the car on the day they had the car, so that they could get on the car directly when they wanted to leave.

However, often the plan can't catch up with the change, so he ordered to go down to carry the materials and get on the car, and the trouble came to the door! !

[Gaga ~ S City, Yuanzi's trouble is coming to the door, ask for votes, ask for comments, ask for tips~~ I really want to be lazy for a chapter ˉ『ˉ...】

【Pig San not small talk net】|Zh u S an B u . C o m|Welcome to collect, read the full article for free!

【106】Trouble comes to the door

Boom -

A violent explosion suddenly came from the direction of the school gate, and before everyone in the school could react, it was followed by the sound of a series of car engines, led by a Humvee, followed by two earthmoving vehicles, on which stood more than a dozen people armed with clubs and long knives.

The Hummer and two earthmoving carts stopped in front of everyone, and first came down from the Humvee a rough man with a large hammer in his hand, dark skin, biting a cigar in his mouth, and wearing shiny gold chains and gold rings on his neck, looking very earthy.

"Gee, it's really a narrow road, look who I see!!" A voice full of mockery sounded.

The door on the other side of the Hummer opened, and a slender figure got out of the car, the man walked slightly lame, and when he approached, or Yuan's expression froze, his eyes widened.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: This actor just wants to verify Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm [Qin Su, Lu Xing] have become goddess husbands, who wants the superstar system to hit the dirt taste of the wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng]

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens