Chapter 31 - Tender day

Bothered by the sun, the tyrant woke up slowly. His precious was still on him, deeply asleep. He stroked her hair smiling and directed his gaze to the ceiling: he was feeling marvelously great.

His dove began to move. She sat up and put her hair aside. When she met the tyrant's look, she blushed smiling. She kissed him before saluting him.

-You know, you don't need to hide, now. I saw everything.

-I know...but...

Seeing her embarrassment, he sneered purposing her to come in his arms. She settled between them and looked at him. She tried to hold his gaze, but when she averted her eyes, he widened his smile with archness.

-You're so cute.

-Pagan...don't mock me...

-Never, my sweet. You really offered me a wonderful birthday. Having said this, I never thought you...would go so far.

-I...

She raised her head and reassembled her courage not to flee this time.

-I wanted to please you so much...to show you that I love you by offering you This present and...well...

He stuck his forehead on hers and thanked her. Aliya thrilled when she felt his hand on her hip and follow the curve of her waist.

-My sweet, do you realize what you did, yesterday? You gave yourself to me, so you belong to me body and soul...

-I know.

-This means I can touch you wherever I want...

-Yes...

-Whenever I want?

-Well...still, not every time... 

He began to sneer. Aliya looked at him and made it so she was higher than him. She raised his head with her finger.

-I belong to you...but don't forget you are mine too.

He smiled by hearing those words, nodded and took advantage to put his head in his favorite place. She stroked his head.

-Ahh, I forgot to ask you: are you in pain?

-A bit, yes.

-Holy Jesus, does that mean I...

-No...don't worry...it's..."The pain of happiness"...if I could say so.

-Aww, that's so cute! Stop saying such things; you'll end up making me want to do it again...

The young woman's heart beats accelerated, and what was her despair when she saw the dictator had noticed it...facing his famous smile, she wanted to move, but he retained her.

They stayed in the bed chatting. Later, they heard somebody knock at the door.

-I'm coming in, my sweets!

Aliya instinctively took the cover to hide, all red. Sati entered all perky with the lunch on a tray.

-Tee-hee...it looks like the night has been short...you rascals...

-You can't imagine how magic it was!

-...Pagan!!!!!

Seeing her protégée trying to hit him, she laughed.

-I won't bother you more! See you later, sweeties!

She left peacefully making a wonk to Aliya, who blushed.

-You don't eat much, my dear...

-I'm not hungry.

-...You know, I can propose you something more...