HOW WE MET

On a rainy day , cold breezes greeted my face as I glanced at the sky from my balcony . I woke up earlier than usual because I had a flight to Thane . I was excited as a creator's event was being held there and I was invited .
I packed myself some snacks and headed out for the airport.
After a tiring flight I was finally at the location. I changed my clothes in the hotel and drove to the event . I saw many big creators and greeted them . But as my eyes went towards Thugesh , I couldn't remove them from his ever glowing face . I went towards him and all of a sudden, I was shivering from nervousness. I still gathered courage and walked towards him . I couldn't talk freely but he comforted me as I was talking to a friend.
I catched a breath after he left for his award announcement. I saw his face being lit up by Winning the award . His speech was inspiring and all my attention was on him .

The after-party was fire . He swayed and did fun things , I drank and danced with my friends . He looked at me and called me over . A spark ran down my spine . As I was drunk , nothing much excited me , rather I treated him as one of my friends.
He danced with me till it was two in the morning. I was fatigued and wanted to return to the hotel.
I checked my phone and my booking was cancelled due to overdue payment, my dumbass totally forgot about the bills . I sat there like a dumb drunk not knowing what to do . He came out for his car . He saw me and walked towards me . I saw him and collected myself. He asked why was I sitting on the division wall . I looked behind in a confused way and felt embarrassed after I realise that I wall sitting on the wall like monkey.
He then asked me about why I did not already leave . I explained him my situation. He proposed an idea of taking me to his home . I said yes because I had no home here in Thane . 
He cutely supported drunk me on his shoulders and put me in his backseat of the car like a wheat sack . The next day , I woke up in his bed . He was already up and I was lying there like dying roach .
He noticed my uncomfortable clothes and threw me some of his tshirts and half pants . His half pants were my full pants . He was a big guy.
His fit tshirts came as a baggy on me but were more comfortable than any luxurious brand . The smell on his tshirts was so good . It mesmerized me and I hid my face in it . I kept lying there , tucked in his blanket that smelled like a distant smell of lavander with some rose essence.

I was now no more drunk and understood basic physics. I needed a glass of water and he was nowhere to be seen . I even knocked on the bathroom door but he was not there . I climbed up the stairs that led to the terrace , he was sitting there , longing at the view . I sat beside him . He looked at me , smiled and looked back .
I ignored the aesthetics in the moment and asked him -
"Pure Ghar tumko dhundhne mein naap liya , par kitchen kahaan hai ?"

He bursted out laughing and replyed -
"Are yaar , bedroom ke bagal mein hai n , tumhe dikha nhi ? "

"Dikha hota toh yahaan na aati , aaj shopping karne chale , mujhe kuch samaan chahiye waise bhi ,"

"Aapne toh Dil ki baat cheen li , bilkul aaj pura din ghoomenge dono "

"Aaj ka plan sorted , kal main waapas jaungi . Ab phir dekhte ab kab mulakaat hoti hai "

"Kal jaa rhi ho !"

"Hmm , flights pre booked thi "

"Hotel nhi tha ... "

I punched him playfully , and we both laughed .

"Aapko kitchen mein jaana tha na?"

"Are Haan , pyaas lagi thi !"

I ran from the terrace downstairs .

One hour later , we were getting ready . To be honest, I was ready but he was not . Till he made himself more handsome , I tried on some perfumes. Oh my god ! What a smell ! It felt like it took me to places as I closed my eyes . I tried many more but one of them really caught me attention. It was the same perfume his shirt had on it and same perfume which he wears on daily occasions. It was like his signature scent .
As I was trying them he came from the back and and scared me -

"Boo!"

"Ah! Oh ... Mahesh ! Yeh kya tareeka hai mehman nawazi ka ? Chalo phir chale ?"

He looked at me and laughed a little.

He then said , "Agar apko perfume sunghne se fursat ho toh ji bilkul "

He then said ,
"Agar apko perfume sunghne se fursat ho toh ji bilkul "

"Are suno , mujhe bhi ek yeh wala perfume chahiye pls "

"Are kyun nhi , ab agar ghar se bahar chalogi tabhi tumhe dilaunga!"

We went on shopping sprees and I ce to know that he didn't like shopping at all , he came here because of me . I was so impressed by him that gave him a flying kiss when he wasn't watching me .

We were tired after the trip to shopping. We had brought many things mostly clothes and perfumes .
It was almost nighttime and I slipped in his hoodie as it was a bit cold ( I wanted his hoodie ) .
He came mad layed besides me . He fell asleep quickly and rolled over me. I was there , I heaven . In his big biceps that smelled very nostalgic and hos hoodie in which I hid my face .
I looked at him while he snored, he looked so cute , too cute to me .
It came to my utter surprise that I fell asleep unknowingly and woke up early to leave . He got up with me and prepared breakfast for me . He then drove me off to the airport and waved him goodbye . But he had other plans . He ran up to me and hugged me . 
He just gave me the warmest goodbye and I left smiling and blushing not knowing when we'll meet again ...