Fate is unchallenged

I wanted to know Aditi's backstory . She was still in that cage . I went there the next day , without telling Mahesh . I knew he would get kinda angry and more likely , caring for me .
I got dressed , drove down to that metal hospital named 'Nayan mental hospital'.
I parked my car and went inside . I got asked what's my identity and on whom's side I've been here . I told them the truth and went on . Another woman was sitting and talking with her . When she saw me she got frustrated and uncontrollable . That women told me she's Meghna , her friend . I asked her how , and what happened . She started by staring at her , she was aggressive .

 She started by staring at her , she was aggressive

"Her sister was attacked by acid . The people are still unknown but she knows them and from that incident, her sister , she died . She got that mental negativity which not even a demon would require . While this accident only one person was known , her brother , Manish Kumar . He planned this as he fell in love with her own sister . When she denied , he did this . On the same day he got kicked out of the college . Mahesh got to know this and helped her and put her brother in , behind the cell bars . She confessed about her love for him . From when she saw you with him she got jealous and now she wants nobody with him . I believe you understand..."

I was scared, rather shocked . Greeted her and went home . The whole way I've had tears but they weren't that strong to show themselves . I was cursing myself for judging him without knowing . I wanted to meet him but God ! I couldn't . Didn't have that courage after facing the truth .
"Oye Mera naam kyun ratt kyun rhi hai ?"
I woke up and found another ceiling , it was hospital . I looked at him , it was Mahesh , it was him ! But I could see things blurred . I've had a accident he told me , he found me outside his office .
"Yeh dekho , sar pe chot , pair me crack , gaadi damaged badly ! Aankhe aisi ki ro rhi thi bahut der se ..."
His voice faded , i only focused on him , his face , his soul . I wondered how can one be this kind ? I was feeling so grateful that I've had him . My eyes closed slowly like going into long sleep . I only heard his call to the doctors ...