"return back to me..."

I stood at the entrance only watching how Ajay had begone himself and had became someone I was strangely familiar with. It was still a connection not of aura but if memories we had , promises we made and dreams we watched together once . He was still on his knees aimlessly watching me as I broke down infront of him . He stood up , collected himself and hugged me I could not resist but to  do the same .
He welcomed me in and I was mesmerised by his setup , amount of sim cards thrown that were overflowing the dustbin, packets of snacks and chips , bottles of wine and whiskey, the things that I could never explain but feel the use of .
His rooms were equally messy as his living room . He held my hand and put a stuffed diary along with a cute stuffed animal , dragged me to screen and clicked numerous pictures of me with him . When he was done , he finally spoke a word —

" Tum ja sakti ho ab , ek baar Milne li chahat thi , chunki main tumse Yun to kuch na bol paya par jazbaat apne is diary mein likhe hain umeed hai tum padhogi inhe . Samay mile to yeh Mera number hai , padhne ke baad ek baar call karna pls "

I was feeling guilty although I had not done any crime . He said to me to leave but I wanted to stay , my mind never wanted to leave . I saw it his eyes that does not want see me ever again after this . I usually don't like saddening people so it was better for me to leave.
I got out with a stuffed diary and some tears that were rolling down my cheeks unknowingly. As he slammed the door behind me , i could hear his faded screams . I knew it was about how he was just letting me go . I was also internally screaming .
A few steps after I call from Mahesh —

"Hello y/n?"

"Haan , Mahesh bolo kya hua ?"

He was panting really hard and I was getting obnoxious .

"Meri papa ki tabiyat boht kharab ho gayi hai , unke liye dawai lene Gaya tha , raaste mein mera accident ho gaya , meri maa bhi thi mere sath , unki halat nazuk hai ... Main kya karun ab !! Mere samajh mein kuch nhi aarha hai ..."

He broke down into years i was horribly shocked I told him not to worry and leave stress on God . I booked myself tickets for return for a flight that was about an hour later .

" Tum chinta mat Karo main 3-4 baje tak aajaungi . Tum bas shaant raho aur calm rho kuch nhi hoga"

"Jaldi aao y/n pls pls "

I reached the airport and boarded the flight . Those 2-3 hours was the worst anxiety attack time for me ....

(Hey, my new story 'paradise' is also about thugesh fanfiction, I guess I'm based on him , well if you have time go read that as well . Vote this part and the previous too if you haven't and teel me how you like this story ??)