the awesome night part 2

As I melted over him on his cute smile , he came closer , kissed my eyes and said one thing that made feel even more loved —
"Meri taraf se bhi ek shayri phir to , gulabon si ada teri ,
Sharab si dua Teri ,
Mere sheher ki Rani tu hai ,
Kaisi anokhi fiza Teri ..."

I smiled and appreciated him for he has made it in right now . All these things were like a movie in my head , a dream . He broke the dream by kissing me more .his hands went all over me , I could feel his aura, his scent . So serene . My closed eyes opened and we had the whole night together . We were one soul and today became one body . His touch was wonderful and my spine shivered as he proceeded . His breathes were all over my and his fingers played the game .
The night was such , that it's each moment was meant to be remembered .

When morning came , my eyes opened and I found myself without any clothes , wrapped up in blanket with him hugging me and sleeping carelessly . I was mesmerised with his beautiful face and remembered everything happened last night . I got up , on my tuppy toes I wore the night dress and saw myself on the mirror, I was blushing and glowing fine more than before . I was looking much more attractive than before . I walked up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I only had thoughts of him at every moment of work , the beauty he has the grace he collected .
I prepared coffee and sat at the same window and stared outside , this time mesmerised in the thoughts of love rather than betrayal . I remembered the book I talked about . I went to the cupboard and pulled down an old dusty book . It was filled with his photos and poems that I wrote about him . I got back in the nostalgia of us in college , the day I fell for him .
I Never noticed that he went past me a few times . When he clicked my head from behind , as per my muscle memory i flinched and closed the book . Due excessive pressure it fell on the ground and was in pieces . All the photos were lying here and there and pages were flying in room . In the effort of picking it up , I tripped on a page and fell in his arms. We stared at each other like in a movie or so and out of nowhere he pecked me on the lips and put me in a standing position and handed me the book .
I cleaned up the floor and gave him the journal to read . He spent the whole day just reading the book and on the other hand I did the chores of the house . While doing so mu phone rang and i wondered who it was because it didn't show the name of the caller .