Physical Therapy

AJ's POV:

I woke up at 6 to feed Ripley and get ready for work, I stopped at Starbucks on the way to the Stiles Med getting my strawberry refresher and egg sandwich.

I pulled into the parking lot only seeing a few cars knowing I only had 1 appointment today, I wasn't too worried about being here too late today. Walking into the building seeing Luna and Cassy (the receptionists) saying Goodmorning to them both and heading down the hall to my office to eat my breakfast since I still had a half an hour till the appointment with Cole. 

Cole's POV:

I woke up at 6:30 getting ready for my physical therapy appointment, and heading out to my car putting in the directions for Stiles Med. 

Pulling into the parking lot seeing that there weren't many cars which made me stress less cause there was less of a chance of people knowing me here. walking into the building put me more as ease since there was only two other people here. I went to check in and the receptionist told me "Take a seat and AJ will be with you in just a moment." "Okay, thank you." I sat in the waiting room and saw a girl with dirty blonde hair walk up to one of the receptionists talking to her in a language I couldn't understand. Then the dirty blonde came out of the door off to the side that led to the back "Cole?" "Yea that's me." "Hi, I'm AJ, I'm the physical therapist here and will helping you out over time, I'm going to take you to my office, and we can talk more about how you got hurt and, how I can help you." "Alright, sounds good." 

As AJ led me to her office I noticed a tattoo on the side of her hand, I couldn't really make out what it was though. As we got to her office, I sat down in the chair across from where she sat and she started asking me questions about my injury, like how I got it, when I started feeling pain, where the pain was, and what I did to cause the injury. She seemed to understand how the injury was caused and where we would have to work the most to get the strength back and get me playing again.

AJ's POV:

"Alright Cole we are going to bring you into another room so that I can see what pressure you can handle and the amount of weight you can put onto it, that sound alright?" "Uh, yea that's fine." We went into the main room putting some pressure into his shoulder to see what we would have to work on. Each time there was pressure put onto his shoulder it seemed like he was holding back a cry for help. I felt back because I knew he wouldn't be able to play for the rest of the season due to what is happening with his shoulder. So, for his next appointment we are going to work on his stretching more than putting weight onto his shoulder. 

"Okay Cole I going to make your next appointment in two days, and we will work on your shoulder more." "Okay, that sounds good, do I come the same time as today." "Yea that sounds good, if that's okay with you." "Yeah, I'll see you in 2 days." 

As Cole walked out, I went into my office to call Jim to let him know that Cole won't be able to play for the rest of the season. I knew that was going to upset Cole when he is going to be told. 

I finished up some paperwork and then start to head home to my dog. 

By the time I got home it was 1 pm so I fed Ripley and got ready to make dinner for myself. I then went scrolling through Instagram and decided to post a new photo. 

AJ_Stiles01

AJ_Stiles01 this cutie decided that she wanted some cuddles, she may not be a puppy anymore, but she will still be my puppy

nsuzuki_37 Wow she's getting big AJ.

              colecaufield how do you know AJ.

              AJ_Stiles01 We have been friends for almost 6 years know, have known him for a while.

_________________________________________________________

Load more comments 

Colecaufield started following you

Colecaufield liked photo 

nsuzuki commented

Colecaufield commented