Getting the Girl

Cole's POV:

I've been going to physical therapy at Stiles Med for about 4 months now and I was told by AJ and the trainers for the team that this kind of injury I wouldn't be able to play for the rest of the season. My initial injury was back in December and then I hurt it much worse in January. It's now June so the season is coming to a close and I've been going to Stiles Med 3 times a week AJ told me that it's so I can work on my strength more now.

I arrived at Stiles Med and the receptionist told me "AJ will come grab you in a minute Mr. Caufield" "okay thank you." As I waited, I decided to go on Instagram to see if Nick, any of the team or even AJ posted anything sure enough AJ posted something.

AJ_Stiles01

AJ_Stiles01 Thought that it was time for a change so good-bye blonde, hello green?

colecaufield Well that defiantly suits you well, but you would probably look good in any color hair you have tbh.

                nsuzuki_37 Why are you flirting so hard she already likes you dude.

                AJ_Stiles01 NICK!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

                colecaufield Is that true.

                AJ_Stiles01 no comment

               Lisa_Stiles I think Nick is right but AJ's just going to be stubborn.

________________________________________________________________________________

View more comments.

AJ's POV:

I looked at my comments and can't believe that my mom and Nick both exposed me for my tiny little crush on Cole and he was in the physicist's right now. Which made me even more nervous. I walked out of my office and saw Cole in the waiting room. "Cole, you can come back." "Okay" as me and Cole walked to the back, I could tell he didn't want to look at me, so when we got to the bench, I had him working with some weights and then stretching to finish off. "Okay Cole, let's go talk in my office now." "Okay, sure." He didn't even look at me in the eyes, which bothered me for some reason, but I couldn't figure out why. So, I left it alone.

We walked into my office and Cole took a seat in front of my desk like always. This time I didn't sit behind my desk, instead I leaned against it in front of him. "Okay, so Cole when the season starts this year, you will be all cleared to play, and won't need any more physical therapy. So, this is your last appointment with me." Cole then looked up kind of scared. "What do you mean this is my last appointment here." "Well with you being able to lift weights fine on your own now, you don't need physical therapy anymore." "So, I won't see you again?" "Not unless you need physical therapy again." "What if I wanted to see you more? Not here, somewhere out?" I looked up at Cole shocked, not knowing what to say to him in that moment. "Are you asking me out Cole Caufield?" "Um yeah, I guess I am. So, when are you done here?" "I was going to leave right after talking to you actually." When I was about to grab my bag from the hook near the door, I felt Cole grab my wrist pulling me to him and crashing his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then started kissing back. When we pulled apart my whole face turned red, and I saw him smile and say "wow" "yeah". All I could think of what kind of time would we have for each other with my job and his game schedule. Time will only tell what will happen to us, or won't happen.

2 months later
AJ's POV

Me and Cole have been hanging out a lot any time he is free and I don't have work and I couldn't be any happier. But today Cole is leaving for a two week long road trip and promised to call when he can. But as hours pass I still had no phone call so I went to instagram and was scrolling till I got to one of Cole's friends insta post and it was of cole kissing another girl. Which hurt even though it shouldn't since we weren't dating and he can do what he wants so as days pass and still no phone call I decided to make an insta post cause I haven't been that active and I was hanging out with my brother and his friends.

AJ_Stiles01

AJ_Stiles01 Hanging out with this big goof since I'm bored @AnthonyPadilla and photo cred @peter_Lincolns love you both

Peter_Lincolns Today was the best day ever. Can't wait to hang with you again

AnthonyPadilla I'm gonna miss you so much hope you like Montreal without me

Colecaufield Who are they? What are you guys doing? What's happening?
nsuzuki_37 Cole calm down she is just hanging out with her friends. What is wrong with that?
AJ_Stiles01 What is happening. Why do you care so much Cole
Leanna_Thomas Yea Cole, I'm your girlfriend why do you care what this whore is doing.

Lisa_Stiles AWW my babies are all grown up. I love you both
Colecaufield What do you mean babies?
Lisa_Stiles They're my children AJ and Anthony are siblings, their last names are different because Their father wanted our son to have his last name while our daughter had mine.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

After Me and Leanna got together during the road trip, I saw AJ's Instagram post I was angry even though her mom said that they were siblings how could AJ not tell me she had a brother. Leanna walked into my hotel room in Dallas where we are for the game, and she looked angry "Why did you seem angry when that slut bitch posted a pic with that hot guy?" I was shocked for 2 reasons. 1, because she called AJ a slut bitch and a whore on the post and 2, because she called the guy in her post hot. "Why are you calling her a slut bitch? And why are you saying that the guy in the post is hot?" She looked more angry when I asked her that "MAYBE BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER DATE SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEND MORE THEN A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH ME AND WHO I ACTUALLY LIKE." I sat there shocked at what she just said and wanted to scream at her but couldn't all I could say was "get out" "excuse me?" "Get out, we're done. I'm not going to be pushed around anymore."

Today we were going back to Montreal and I wanted to tell AJ how I truly felt. I tried calling but it kept going to voice mail. All I wanted to do was hold her and be with her. It hurt that I couldn't see her and be with her right now.