Being with the LOML

AJ's POV

I woke up about 7 this morning and had a head ache so I called out of work. As soon as I sat down on my couch, Someone was knocking on my door really quickly. When I got to the door asking who it was no one answered and as I opened the door I was shocked. Cole was standing in front of me and I didn't know what to say to him I just started to blush. Then without any warning he kissed me, I was in shock at first then kissed back and he kissed more hungrier and passionately. Next thing I know we are in bed together. When we finished you know what, he looked at me and then said "I'm so in love with you AJ Stiles" I smiled and looked over at him replying "I'm in love with you too Cole Canfield, so utterly in love with you." He then held me and fell asleep.

Cole's POV

I woke up the next morning still holding AJ, as my phone starts ringing with Kirby Dach's ID and answered kind of worried. "Hey Kirb what's up,we don't have practice do we." "No we don't have practice, I just wanted to know where you were." "Oh I'm at my girlfriends house, why what's up." "Well everyone on the team thinks that the girl your with is a total puck bunny. And they think that she is really just using you for money and fame." "Seriously, I didn't think she was. I guess I'll end things with her."

After i finished talking to Kirby, I looked over at a peaceful looking AJ, sleeping. But all I could think of was what he said. I mean I didn't know much about her and we weren't really hanging out much and she knew what I did, but didn't watch hockey. Maybe he was right, so I got up and left AJ's apartment, not looking back.

2 months later

AJ kept trying to call me the first month I had been ghosting her and then by the second month she just stopped calling, which if I'm being honest hurts me and makes me want to call her. I just went through the day and ended up scrolling through instagram, when I came across AJ's post.

AJ_Stiles01

AJ_Stiles01 I guess I really should stop trying with love and just stay alone

AJ_Stiles01 I guess I really should stop trying with love and just stay alone. I'm done trusting people with my heart when all they do is break it.

Nsusuki_37 What happened? Why aren't you answering my calls. I'm coming over to talk to you
AJ_Stiles01 Don't bother I want to be left alone please.
Kdach77 Yeah just leave her alone clearly she doesn't want to bothered palet lapine
Nsusuki_37 why are you calling her a puck bunny Kirby, what did she do?

Load more comments
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick's POV

I drove over to AJ's apartment, worried that something would happen if I didn't. When I got there and parked I went up to her apartment and knocked and when she came to the door she had tears stained cheeks. I quickly hugged her asking her what happened, when she told me what Cole did and I texted in a group chat I had with the boys:

Cole Caufield- 22 swifty
Nick Suzuki - spooky Suzuki
Kirby Dach - Side Kirb

Younglings
Spooky Suzuki
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO
22 swifty
What do you mean? We didn't do anything?
Side Kirb
What ever your mad about I didn't to it
Spooky Suzuki
YOU BOTH CALLED AJ A PUCK BUNNY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO EITHER OF YOU. COLE SHE LOVES YOU
AND YOU HURT HER
22 swifty
Yea like we hurt someone who can't feel she literally doesn't
Care about me why do you think she loves me
Side Kirb
Yeah nick why do you think a puck bunny has true feelings for
Cole are you trying to get people's hope up now
Spooky Suzuki
She has feelings for Cole, truly why would you say that she's a puck bunny
She does her own work and has a job that pays her more than any of us even
Though we are in the NHL, she makes more then us and just cause she has feelings
For Cole you think that she is puck bunny.
Side Kirb
Wait are you serious she actually likes Cole?
Spooky Suzuki
Yes she does, I went over to her apartment and she was crying the whole time .
Thankfully she fell asleep.
22 swifty
OMG. I made the biggest mistake of my life. I'm coming over there
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I drove as fast as I can to AJ's place, I miss her and I'm in love with her and I need her to know that. When I got to the door, Nick let me in and told me she was in her room and that I should go up to the room and talk to her. I ran to her bedroom and started rapidly knocking on her bedroom door. When she opened the door, she looked scared and worried. All I could think to do was kiss her, so I grabbed her by the waist and smashed my lips on hers she was still shocked but kissed back quickly. When we broke the kiss she looked at me and said "Why did you do what you did?" "Kirby convinced me that you were a puck bunny, it took him an hour of convincing to get me to leave and ignore you. It took everything in me not to answer your calls, and tell you that I love you because I do." "I love you too, Cole." We went back to kissing and it got really heated.... You know what happened next.

I woke up the next morning with AJ's head on my chest and her arms around my waist like I'm going to disappear and be gone right after we did what we did. I looked at her and I didn't think I would have ever seen someone so beautiful. As she started waking up, I moved a strand of hair behind her ear from being in her face. She looked up at me "Good morning Coley." "Good morning princess." She smiled when I called her princess leaning up kissing me. Just as we pull away, someone knocked on the door scaring us. "Who is it?" The stranger said "It's nick, remember I was here last night." "Oh um hey nick, what's up. Do you need something?" "No I was just telling you two that I'm leaving and that if you both ever stay at my house, you are staying in separate rooms." We laughed as Nick left AJ's apartment, because we honestly forgot that Nick was even here.