Right Timing

AJ's POV

It's been about 2 years since me and Cole had gotten together and it's been good the only hard part now is the Canadians are in the Stanley Cup Finals, and Cole is beating himself up for wanting to be better and to be able to play good enough and to be able to be worthy of winning. But tonight was the deciding game, it was the last round of the Stanley Cup and I was watching the boys do what they do best; play the game they love.

It was the 2 period and the Dallas Stars were up by one making the score 4-3, 2 of the goals being from Cole and 1 by Suzuki. Nick set Cole up for a shot and me and the other WAGS yelled 'shoot it' and before we knew it the puck was in the back of the net giving Cole a hat trick (his first ever hat trick). That was the end of the second, bringing us into the third period and the Stars were tough but not tough enough. By the middle of the third period the Stars pulled Matt Murray, their goalie, not a smart idea because when they did Nick then scored a hat trick bringing the score 5-4 Montreal. The game ended with the Canadians beating the Stars 7-5.

As family members went onto the ice to congratulate the players, I went over to Cole to congratulate him on his first NHL Hat Trick and I couldn't be any happier then I am in that moment. Well, not exactly correct because what Cole doesn't know is that I'm pregnant.

Cole's POV

I skated over to AJ and hugged her so tight I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. "Congrats Baby you did it, you won the Stanley Cup. I'm so proud of you." "Well there is only one thing that can make this whole thing even better." "Really and what would that be?" As she asked me that I went down on one knee pulling out the ring box and opening it to show her the ring, stating "I know we are really young, but I can't imagine my life without you and I need my lucky charm forever. So, Amelia Jane Stiles will you make me the happiest Stanley Cup winner and marry me?" She started tearing up before nodding her head repeatedly "Yes 1,000 times yes Cole, I'll marry you." I put the ring on her left hand and kissed her like never before. She was the love of my life and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. "So, Cole I wanted to give you, your surprise later but after that I think I should give it to you know." "Oh really, and what would this surprise be exactly?" She handing me a small almost pen box shape thing with blue and pink surrounding it, but when I opened it there was no way you would be able to take the smile off my face. All I saw in the box was 4 positive pregnancy tests and I looked at AJ shocked, "Really? Are you serious?" "Yes Cole, your gonna be a dad." When she told me that the guys started skating over to where me and AJ were standing on the ice, Nick then asked "Hey Cole, what ya got there?" "AJ just gave me the best gift in the world." Kirby then looked over at us saying "and that you be?" "She made me a dad." All the guys hugged us congratulating us and saying that she was the most perfect person for me.