1.

-
The smell of a rotting corspe is what woke up Jamie. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw a dead body in front of him. "Seriously?" He sat up straighter, a yawn leaving him as he stretched his body.

Chucky laughed ,"thought it be funny to wake you up, zombie boy," Jamie sighed, shaking his head as he stood up.

"Friendly reminder, ugly doll. We have a fireplace, and I ain't afraid to throw you into it. " Jamie told him as he walked out of the living room. Well, he thinks it's a living room since it has a couch, but it wasn't like his old living room.

He needed some fresh air, and the smell of decaying and blood was starting to make him nauseous.

"Where are you going?" Jamie turned his head and looked at Eddie, who was leaning against the wall , eating an apple.

Eddie Munson wasn't really a killer, but he came with the demogorgon. Eddie was dead just like him, but Eddie looked half vampire and half demon. A total 80s vampire.

Eddie became sorta like an older brother to Jamie. He reminded Jamie of Arthur. "I'm going for a walk." Jamie replied, opening the front door. It creaked as he opened it, and the wood beneath him cracked as he stepped into the porch.

"Don't wander too far!" Eddie told him, "I won't." Is all Jamie said as he walked away from the place that has been home for the last two years.

It's been two years since the last time Jamie saw his family during Sam's and Danny's wedding.

He missed them but he couldn't go back. They're living normal lives, and Jamie can't be part of that.

He grew up a lot over the last two years. He had medium length hair that slightly reached his neck. His blue eyes became even bluer. His skin was pale, but no matter how much time he spent under the burning sun, he could never get a tan.

He thinks it probably has something to do with him coming back to life. He had scars all over his body, a long scar on his arm when he cut himself. He wears long sleeves or hoodies, both sometimes to hide his scars.

His hair color was still the same ,brown at the front and back and blonde in the middle. Underneath his eyes became dark, like he was wearing eyeliner or eye shadow.

The voices were gone. He couldn't hear them anymore, but his insomnia returned. He could barely sleep and spend most of his time with Michael or Jason since they never sleep.

When he does sleep, chucky wakes him up a few minutes later just because he wants to, or Freddy goes to his dreams and messes with him.

Jamie lost count on how many times he lost control of his anger and killed Freddy and Chucky, but like always, they came back.

"Excuse me," Jamie paused his walking and looked over to the person who spoke.

It was a young woman dressed in consular clothing. Right, Camp Crystal Lake was reopened once again.

"Hi, I'm June. My group and I are a little lost. Could you help us?" She questioned, smiling at Jamie as her eyes looked him up and down.

"Where you heading?" Jamie questioned, "Wow, his voice is hot." A girl from the back whispered, but Jamie heard it

"He's hot," another whispered ,"we're heading back to Camp Crystal Lake." June replied, and Jamie nodded

"Just keep going straight. You'll see the camp soon," he told her, and she sheepishly smiled

"Would you be kind enough to come with us?" She asked, and Jamie shrugged as he started continued to walk , only this time in the direction of the camp.

"Is this your first day here or something?" Jamie questioned, "Yeah, you?" June questioned

"I live around here, say what made you guys come to camp Crystal Lake, anyways? Don't you know a lot of people got murdered here?" He asked,

"I'm here because of that." Someone said, and Jamie raised an eyebrow but didn't question it.

"And here we are, back to the camp." Jamie said, eyeing the rest of the campers.

Someone caught his eyes, and he tensed those brown eyes, the brown hair, the similarities.

It was Tyler. Tyler was in camp Crystal Lake, and he looked a lot like teenage Billy back from the 90s and ryler . He looked different but didn't look like Billy. He looked more like novalee than anything. He stood beside Tyler.

Tyler must've sensed someone was staring at him since his brown eyes met vibrant blue eyes.

He froze, the last time he saw those eyes is when... Jamie died. It couldn't be, could it? Jamie is alive.

Ryler noticed his frozen brother and looked at where Tyler was looking at and frozen.

Was that..Jamie?
----------------------------------------------
Word count - 818

First chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

[Ghostface Jamie looks like this] [Art is not mine]