15.

-

Xander rushed into the house early in the morning, followed by Chad and Wes. "Uh, hi?"Arthur said, confused as to why they were at his parents' house.

"Wait, how did you get in? The door was locked." Arthur questioned as Jamie walked down the stairs

"Jamie!" Xander rushed forward with a huge smile on his face, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug.

"Xan-" Jamie was cut off as Xander pulled back and kissed him. Jamie's eyes went wide in slight shock.

"Ahem! That's my brother! Remove your lips from him right now!" Tyler yelled, and Xander pulled back, ignoring Tyler.

"I've missed you so much, Jamie."

"Ahem! Watch those hands!" Billy yelled, and Xander removed his hands from Jamie, who chuckled.

Jamie grinned before he pulled Xander into another kiss. Tyler and Billy glared, "Alright! That's enough lip touching!" Tyler yelled, pushing them apart

Tyler glared at xander before he grabbed Jamie's arm, pulling him towards the dining room.

Chad and Wes didn't say much but stayed by Jamie's side.

After having breakfast, Jamie headed outside. Xander, Chad, and Wes followed like lost puppies.

"I am sorry, you know? For not coming back after I came back to life." Jamie told them

"Why didn't you?" Wes finally spoke , his eyes filled with sadness and hurt, and Jamie's heart ached.

"I was selfish. I wanted you all to have a better life without me. I was thinking about myself and not you guys." Jamie told them, "I realized my mistake, and I'm sorry." He added

"Did you stop loving us?" Chad quietly questioned, "No. I never stopped loving you guys." Jamie replied

"We can be together again. The four of us this time. No more hiding, and no more secrets." Xander said, with a determined look on his face.

"What the fuck!" Chad was startled as fat Louis brushing against his leg. "Holy shit! How?"

Jamie bit his lip to keep himself from smiling as he picked up fat Louis. "You guys do remember that horror movie, pet cemetery?"

"No, oh no! I remember that ending!" Xander said, backing up with a scared expression on his face.

"Fat Louis hasn't killed anyone yet." Jamie told him , petting fat Louis. "Yet!? He doesn't like us! We'll be the first to go!" Xander freaked

"He isn't going to kill you, I promise." Jamie said, smiling down at fat Louis who purred.

"Did you tell them about the other slashers?" Tyler questioned, walking out of the house with a soda can in hand and a grin on his face.

"What slashers?" Xander questioned slowly, "Oh, chucky is real, so is Michael myers, Jason Voorhees, Carrie. She's a babe, though." Tyler replied

"Say, do you have her number?" He asked, looking at Jamie, who rolled his eyes ,"You're not dating carrie."

"Why not? She's hot." Tyler told him ,"Wait! Are you guys serious right now?" Wes questioned, his eyes darting between the silbings.

"Do I look like a person who would joke?" Tyler asked , and Wes sighed ,"No, no, you don't."

"Holy shit, my dad's are gonna freak!" Xander gasped, "but this is amazing!"

"Oh, if you think that's amazing, then wait till you hear that, brahms? He has a crush on Jamie." Tyler sarcastically said as he matched xanders energy for a brief second.

"What?" Chad asked, looking at Jamie, who sighed, "he does not have a crush on me."

"He's a child in a man's body that has desires." Tyler told him ,"who lived in walls and had access to Jamie's room." He added

"We didn't do anything. Brahms didn't do anything. Stop being a jerk, tyler." Jamie said, "Oh, but being a jerk is what I'm good at." Tyler replied, smirking before he took a sip of his soda.

"I'm gonna need a second to process all of this." Chad said, and Wes nodded in agreement, both of them sitting down on the chair.

Xander stood beside Jamie, "Tell me everything you know."

Jamie looked up at xander ,"what do you wanna know?"

"Is it true that......."

-----------------------------------------

Word count - 682

Hope you enjoy!

More chapters coming soon!