-
"What are you doing, zombie boy? Why the hell are you digging a hole so early in the morning!?" Chucky questioned, and Jamie sighed, turning his head to look at him.

"This.."Jamie gestured to the hole he was currently digging ,"is my new grave!" He announced with a small laugh

"So you're gonna bury yourself again?" Chucky questioned, and Jamie nodded."Yep! Just don't tell the other's because they'll stop me. Listen, I want you to bury me, I mean, I can't do it because I'll be in a casket, but you could bury me, and I know you want to," Jamie told him

Chucky smirked ,"Of course! Hurry up! I don't have all day!" Jamie laughed before he started digging the hole again.
- -
"Papa! I need help tying my shoelaces!" A seven year old Julia ran towards Billy, "Hey, no running with your shoelaces untie," Billy told her, and she smiled at him, her cheeks slightly red from running,

"Sorry, Papa," Billy patted the couch, and Julia jumped up, and Billy grabbed her foot and started to tie her shoelaces.

"You seem really excited," Billy told her, and Julia nodded ,"I'm going to the park, Papa! With Chad, xan, Wes, Tara, Liv, Johnny, my cousin, not our dog..sorry Johnny! Amber. It's my first time going to the park with my friends," she said, with a big smile on her face.

Billy chuckled as he finished tying Julia's shoes, "Wait, don't you already know how to tie your shoes?" Billy questioned

"Yeah, but I like the way you do it." Julia told him , jumping off the couch. Billy let out a small laugh, shaking his head in amusement.

"Julia, you ready to go?" Arthur questioned, typing away on his phone.

"Yeah! Let's go to the park!" Billy couldn't keep the smile off his face as he watched Julia run out of the house with Arthur chasing her.

His smile didn't last long as his worry settled in. "She's gonna be okay," stu told him, coming to sit next to him.

"She barely had heart surgery, and she's already running around, jumping around. I'm just worried that she's gonna get hurt or that her heart is gonna fail," Billy said,

"She's a kid, B. Let her be one," stu told him, laying on his lap, and Billy looked down at him, "Aren't you worried?" Stu nodded

"I am. I'm just as worried as you are, Billy, but we can't just keep Julia locked away in the house for the rest of her life. She wants to be with her friends, let her be with her friends. She'll come home, she always does," stu told him , with a reassuring smile

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Art's with her. She's gonna be fine."

Billy, of course, didn't stop worrying for the last three hours. He didn't stop worrying until Julia walked into the house with Arthur trailing behind her.

"Julia, shoes off by the door, don't want getting mud all over the place." Arthur told her, and Julia untied her shoes before taking them.

A loud boom made her jump, and she quickly stood up. "Papa!" Billy quickly went over to Julia, who ran into his arms.

"What's wrong?" Billy questioned, holding Julia against his chest, with his arms tightly around her

"It started raining, and then there was thunder and lighting. Julia got scared, supposed that happens when a person doesn't like thunderstorms." Arthur told him,

"It's okay, sweetheart. I've got you," Billy whispered

Julia smiled at billy, "I know, papa. It's why I ran home to you."

Billy smiled, holding Julia closer ,"You're full of grass and dirt." Julia giggled

"I know."
- - - - - -
Billy woke up when he felt movement on the bed, he saw fat Louis before seeing a fourteen year old Jamie.

"J, what's wrong?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes but than he heard the loud boom and the room lit up due to the lighting.

"I know I'm fourteen and shouldn't be scared anymore but I'm scared, papa." Jamie whispered and billy wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay, j, I got you," billy told him ,"I know,papa. It's why I came in here," Jamie told him, clinging to him as more thunder boomed

"I've got you, Jamie."
- - -
Jamie tightly shut his eyes feeling the rain hitting his face. More thunder boom and he took a shaky breath. He seriously had to pick the worst day to be buried back under ground.

He was scared, he wasn't scared of dying again but he was scared of the storm. All he wanted was his Papa. He always protected him, but now...he doesn't even want him around.

He fucked up and he deserved this. He deserves to be scared and have no comfort. He deserves not to have his Papa's comfort. It was his fault and he deserves this.

More thunder boom and he let out a small whimper, bringing his hands up and covering his ears.

"I..I deserves this..." Jamie whispered to himself, it wasn't long until he felt more raining pouring down on him and a hand grabbing his hoodie before pulling him up and throwing him over their shoulder.

It was only a minute before he was thrown into the couch but he never took his hands away from his ears, he never opened his eyes.

"Big bad zombie boy is afraid of storms?" Chucky laughed, "pathetic,"

"Shut up!" Carrie yelled as she crouched in front of Jamie. He was wet, his hair sticking to his head, water dripped into the couch and floor, mud was all over his face and clothes and he was shivering.

He wasn't cold , he was scared. "I deserve this. This is my punishment. I deserve this." He mumbled

"No, you don't. Jamie, can you open your eyes?" Carrie softly asked and Jamie shook his head

"I..I can't...I can't.." Jamie said, "okay,okay, that's fine." Carrie said before she wrapped her arms around Jamie.

"I deserve this."
- - -
Billy stared at the window. He was worried, how couldn't he be? There was a thunderstorm and Jamie was afraid of storms but Jamie wasn't here anymore. He left and he wasn't coming home.

He just hoped that Jamie was okay.
-----------------------------------------
Word count - 1045

Hope you enjoy!