11.

-
Tyler didn't hate Jamie. He could never hate him. He just said that because he was angry. He didn't mean all those means things he said to him, but he couldn't help it.

He was glad his Papa was almost back to normal having Jamie around. He smiled more, he laughed, and he started to hang out with everyone else. Having Jamie around was a good thing for everyone, but Tyler hasn't really spoken to Jamie yet.

He wants too but he doesn't know how to start up a conversation. He wants to apologize to Jamie, but he doesn't know how.

Sam and Danny were currently over, and everyone was. The whole family.

Jamie was currently surrounded by the babies. Jamie was shocked to find out that Rosalie had twins girls. They were almost a year old. He was also too surprised to find out that Johnny and Liv had a baby boy together.

Liv was absolutely shocked to find out that Jamie was alive, but either way, she welcomed him, told him that she missed him, and hugged him.

The twins, Francis and Willow, were hanging off Jamie's arms as if they were monkeys.

Julie was trying to crawl towards him, and Parker , Johnny's, and Liv kid were bitting his leg.

"Alright! Off your uncle!" Luckily, his mother came to the rescue and got the kids off of him.

"You're bleeding, Jamie," she said, looking down at his leg. He chose the wrong day to wear shorts.

"Really? Uh, weird." He mumbled, "why is that?" Novalee questioned, and Jamie shrugged

"I'm dead, mom. I don't exactly bleed, but I did throw up blood once. I don't know. My body is weird," Jamie told her , "you threw up blood? When?" She asked

"A couple of days ago. Don't worry about it," he told her ,"I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air," he added before walking off.

His body was acting weird in the last couple of days. He felt warmer than before. Usually, he was just cold , and it was weird, but sometimes he felt like he was out of breath, but that couldn't be right because he didn't extacly breathe. He doesn't need oxygen because he's dead.

He slid the sliding door open before walking outside, where almost everyone else was. They were cooking out, and Jamie missed this.

"Did Parker bite you?" Liv questioned, her eyes on the bite mark on Jamie's leg. "It's fine. Didn't even hurt, " Jamie replied with a shrug

"You should at least clean it," Emma told him, and Jamie used his sleeved of his hoodie to wipe the blood off his leg. It wasn't much.

"Hey, maybe Parker could show chucky how to bite as a toddler? Chucky can't bite for shit," Jamie said, sitting down in a chair

"I still can't believe all those killers are real," Johnny said, still in disbelief, "Yeah, and Jamie seems buddy buddy with brahms," Tyler spoke up

"He's a child, Tyler," Jamie told him, "in a grown man's body. He isn't much of a child. If he checks you out, don't lie. I saw him," Tyler said , crossing his arms as he burned under the sun. It wasn't hot, but he was sitting directly under the sun. He was burning.

"Wait, isn't brahms the one that crawled out from behind your dresser?" Ryler questioned, and Jamie nodded

"Yep, he lives in the walls," Jamie told him, grabbing a soda

"Maybe you should go and put a bandaid on that. It's still bleeding," stu suggested, concerned with the amount of blood that was coming out.

"Is it? Maybe I should get rabbies shots," Jamie said, standing up ,"Ha, ha, very funny," liv said,

"I try," he said, walking back into the house, and Tyler stood up, "Hey, no fighting," stu warned, "and no name calling," Billy added

"I won't, I swear. I'm just gonna apologize, that's all," Tyler said before walking into the house.
- -
Jamie couldn't believe he was bleeding. It was supposed to be impossible. Dead people who had no blood pumping in their veins shouldn't bleed.

"What? Is a little blood freaking you out?" Tyler questioned, leaning against the doorframe to the bathroom with his arms crossed.

"Have you ever looked at Papa's old teenage pictures? I'm pretty sure mom copied and pasted you," Jamie told him, putting a bandaid on his leg

"Dad told me I was like clone," Tyler said, and Jamie chuckled ,"I'm sorry, Jamie, for everything. I didn't mean what I said, and I don't hate you,"

"It's fine, Tyler. Don't worry about it, it's all forgiven. Seriously, I forgave you the second you said it. I knew you were angry. You have the right to be," Jamie told him

"Doesn't give me the right to say those things to you. I'm gonna keep apologizing until you really forgive me and no fucking butts about it," Tyler told him, slightly glaring at him

"Alright, you can buy my forgiveness with chicken nugget. The Dino ones because those seem way more fun than the normal chic......" Tyler smiled as he listened to Jamie rant about chicken nuggets.

He missed this.
------------------------------------------
Word count - 862

Hope you enjoy!