16.

-

Jamie petted fat Louis, who purred. "Are you sure he won't kill anyone?" Chad spoke up, eyeing fat Louis with a cautious look on his face.

"Fat Louis is too lazy to kill anyone, Chad," Jamie replied, turning his head to look at him.

"You don't have to worry." He slightly smiled before he stood up and stretched his body, his bones cracking in progress.

He let out a small yawn, "Are you tired, sleepy?" Xander questioned, standing up and rushing over to his side.

"Just a little tired, that's all, xan." Jamie told him, and Xander nodded ,"Okay, take a nap."

Jamie blinked, "What's wrong with you, Xan?"

Xander let out a small laugh ,"what do you mean? You're tired, and I'm just saying take a nap."

Jamie stared at him for a moment before he nodded his head. "Okay, I'm gonna go inside and take a nap on the couch."

Jamie went inside, and Xander sighed. "That was awkward to watch." Wes spoke up, and Xander rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, I'm just trying to be helpful."

- -

Jamie went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Tyler, who was flipping through channels in complete boredom.

Jamie's eyes felt heavy, his eyes slowly started to close, and soon, he fell into deep sleep.

Tyler glanced at his brother and saw him asleep. He sighed and stood up, grabbing a blanket before throwing the blanket over Jamie just as Chad, wes and Xander walked in all sitting next to Jamie.

Tyler scoffed under his breath as they took his seat. He sat down in the armchair with the remote in his hand.

Billy walked in and narrowed his eyes at the three boys before his eyes softened as he looked at Jamie.

"He just fell asleep. He must've been exhausted dealing with those three." Tyler quietly spoke, finally deciding to put on looney tunes.

"Hey." Chad glared at him, and Tyler just smirked at him.

Jamie stirred in his sleep, mumbling something under his breath. Everyone stayed quiet, holding their breaths until Jamie relaxed.

"Wake him up, and I'll kill all of you." Billy threatened before he walked out of the living room.

"I'll help him." Tyler grumbled, crossing his arms as he leaned back against the armchair.

Two hours passed since Jamie had fallen asleep.

All of a sudden, Jamie gasped awake, coughing.

"Jamie, hey, just breathe!" It felt like something was in his throat, making it impossible for him to breathe.

"Hey, give him room!"

Jamie felt something slip past his lips, and it was blood. He was coughing out blood.

"Shit!" Somebody cursed, and Jamie gasped,taking deep breaths.

"Jamie, what hurts?" Billy questioned, his full of worry.

Jamie shook his head. "Nothing hurts. Just feel sick."

"You puked out blood again." Novalee said,  her voice full of worry.

"Again? You puked out blood before?" Billy questioned, glancing at novalee before looking at Jamie, who took a deep breath.

"Somethings wrong with my body, papa. I'm bleeding again." Jamie mumbled, leaning his head against Billy's shoulder.

"What if .. you are turning human again?" Everyone looked at ryler.

"I'm tired." Jamie whispered before his eyes closed.

"Shit, Jamie!"

---------------------

Word count - 538

Sorry for the late and short update but I hope you enjoyed!