~story 3~

9 months pregnant isn't easy especially all the "perks" that come come with it. My belly is huge and I am only pregnant with one baby!

My due date is in a week but I think this baby is going to make a appearance soon

My due date is in a week but I think this baby is going to make a appearance soon. I have some last minute shopping I need to do before this baby comes. I grab the car keys and head to Holly Mall.

On the way there the baby starts to kick and she's kicking hard. This is normal because the baby kicks hard 24/7. Once at Holly Mall I walk in and go to the Square bucks and grab a coffee to calm the baby.

I make my way over to the baby section and grab some more diapers and wipes. I fell the baby kick a little harder, I rub my belly in hope to calm her down. The baby kicks my bladder and I waddle to the bathroom.

Every few minutes I feel her kick, then it clicked I am having contractions. I don't panic I just tell myself birth takes a while I am probably won't have to start pushing till I get home. I walk out of the bathroom trying to keep a straight face due to the contractions.

I waddle into a store and look around for clothes to wear after birth. To her luck her water breaks luckily she is wearing black pants so the water isn't noticeable. After her water breaks the contractions increase in pain.

She has 5 more stores left and then she has to leave the mall and go to the grocery store. she keeps telling herself that she won't have to push till she is home if that.

Lili rushes to the next store she picks out a blue and white beach dress. She pays and waddles to the next store. 4 stores later and she has the urge to push she keeps her legs tight together as she waddles out to her car.

Lili closed the door and had to drive 120 miles back to wear she lived then go to the grocery store that would take about a hour and 40 minutes. Lili doesn't know if she can make it that far.

About 10 minutes into the drive Lili can feel the baby's head going right into her cervix. She moans low under her breath she take much more of the pain. She drives for 30 minutes then she feels the baby's head crown. 20 more minutes go by and the head almost fully crowns, "I have to push it back in." She thinks to herself.

After 10 minutes the baby's head is out and she has made her decision to push it back in. AHHH she yells that was so painful 😖 she only has 30 minutes left of the drive then she gets her stuff and goes home.

30 minutes pass and she is there the baby has crowed again so before she goes in there she pushes the baby back in.

Lili speed walk/waddles down the isle the sensation to get down on the floor and open her legs to give birth is so hard to resist. The little energy she has is keeping her from doing it.

She grabs her items and walks to the checkout. The line is fairly long with 4 costumers, I don't know if I can make it that long. The line goes by very slowly. When it's her turn she puts her stuff down, at this point the baby has crowed again and it's making its apprentice soon.

After she gets her bags and waddles out. Lili can't keep pushing in the baby so she lets her baby fully crown the shoulders almost out. When she waddles she is secretly holding the baby's head. As soon as she gets into the car the baby's shoulders slide out then the rest of the baby.

Baby #1- Olivia